Breastfeeding

Recommend a good nursing bra for F+ cups

I'm having a horrible time finding a nursing bra in extended sizes.  I'm 36 weeks and a 36G (was 36DD pre-pregnancy), and I'm pretty sure I may need to go up at least a cup size when my milk comes in. I've heard lots of suggestions to look at Target, Motherhood, and other chains for nursing bras, but none go past DD.  I got a Medela bra at the hospital store in a 36G, but it's underwire.  I know underwire is a no-no, but then why does Medela of all companies make them?  Any brand or website suggestions would be much appreciated, since I'm pretty sure I'll have to order what I need and would like to get start on that before I bring baby home.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Recommend a good nursing bra for F+ cups

• I am an E and wear the nursing tanks from Target in a size Large.
  • https://breakoutbras.stores.yahoo.net/maternitybras.html?gclid=CJC6i5vOtJgCFShRagodC3soVA

My cousin told me about this store but I have not purchased anything from here. She told me about the goddess nursing bras and said that they have great support. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers BFP 5/30/2011 Missed m/c 9/1/2011 @18wks (baby measuring 13wks 5days) D&C 09/02/2011 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP 1/22/2012
  • Loading the player...
  • buy the medela wireless then : )  they make them too

• Thanks for the website.  The godess bras come in a great variety of sizes.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I have a Medela underwire bra and it's fabulous.  I've had absolutely no issues with it causing any problems and dont anticipate having any since I was actually measured and am now wearing the correct size.  I've tried several different brands of wireless bras to include Bravado, Target tanks and Motherhood bras and none provide enough support.  One brand I'm wearing an F and the other a G. 

• I'm a 32/34 F and I bought several Bravado bras (online) and I love them.  I have the seamless one, two classics and the microfiber one.  Love the seamless one for work and being out and about and the classics are great for home, though I do wear them out.  Not so crazy about the microfiber one, but it was on sale, so I thought I would check it out.  They are all wireless.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"