Pregnant after 35
Options

Good morning all.....

How are we feeling today?!?!  Besides having a gag fest with my tootbrush today I'm feeling great....waiting patiently for my first u/s this saturday and wishing we could skip tomorrow....it's my b-day, the last of the 30's.....although I still tell everyone I'll be 29, not 39 and I have no idea where they would get such misconception?!  Hope you are all feeling well :D

Re: Good morning all.....

• Options

Aww... Happy Birthday!!  And 39 is going to be GREAT! You're having a baby. Celebrate and enjoy!

I'll be turning 39 in just over two months and plan to have a huge party. I figure since I'm probably not having a baby shower (being Jewish and my family won't throw me one) I should have a party for me.

Hope your u/s goes well and you're doing OK (beyond the gagging, poor thing).

Bronx Zoo: Summer 2013

To read my blog, click on the giraffe pic below!
  • Options

I think you should have a party for yourself too!!  The woman I work for is also Jewish and didn't have a baby shower from her family....but her friends threw her a HUGE one.....you just might be surprised....that'd be too cool!!

Thanks for the b-day wishes.....I just don't know how I got to be this number...certainly don't feel like it!!  Keeping our fingers crossed for a good u/s....I'll let everyone know of course....and if I can figure out the PIP I will post one as well, don't think there will be much to see but will post anyways!!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Happy Birthday! I'm feeling pretty crappy, quite frankly, but not due to the pregnancy. I've been sick with a nasty cold since Saturday and frankly, have had enough! I'm longing to just feel the pangs of pregnancy!
  • Options
    Hello.....I am feeling pretty freakin uncomfortable and ready to have this baby already!!! My vagina feels like it is going to split in half every time I stand up or take a step. Beyond that I'm great.....Have a great b-day!!
  • Options

BoSox:  Hope you are feeling better soon....it's miserable to have a cold AND be pregnant!!

Snwfields:  Just a few more days.....keep up the chant....just a few more days!!!!  You must be so excited, well, besides your Vajayjay feeling like it's gonna split open....Can't wait to see pics of the beautiful new one!!!!

• Options

I'll be 39 in July! Older moms rock :)

Feeling so-so. Physically I feel much less nauseous than a week ago but I'm still tired a lot and get out of breath easily. Mentally I'm frustrated b/c the job search is going badly. Plus, I have too much time to think and I keep worrying about the baby, even know I shouldn't. That's why I wish I was working to keep my mind busy. Feb 10 is my next appt and it can't get here soon enough!!!

It's hard to be pg and job searching, I feel like I can't get motivated enough. I have all these plans to learn new software and build up my portfolio (I'm a graphic designer) and I don't have the energy to tackle those things. In the past it would have been no biggie, but now it's so much work just to make the bed in the mornings! The most I can do is drag my ass to the gym couple times a week and go to the supermarket. Pathetic, I tell ya...

Me: 44 DH: 42. DS born healthy at 40 weeks 8/24/09. TTC since then with no luck or ART. Surprise BFP 8/6/14... MMC @ 8 weeks 4 days... Miss you everyday sweet baby angel.
  • Options
    Happy birthday!!!! I hope it's fabulous. And yeah, brushing your teeth can be treacherous.
  • Options

Happy Birthday!  They're all to be celebrated.  After all, it's better than the alternative. Smile

I turned 40 this past year, and I don't feel old.  I feel almost exactly like I did in my 20s, although I hope I'm wiser now.

• Options

happy birthday!!!!   I'll be 39 in april.

I'm feeling pretty good.  i am getting excited about my big u/s in just over a week.  i am starting to show and won't be able to hide it at work anymore. i went shopping for clothes yesterday.  i hate the way they look.  i will be going again this weekend.

image Sandy RIP 1-11-09 imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Happy Birthday!!! You deserve a huge celebration. Mine's coming up in July.

I'm feeling great which is amazing me because I have slept like crap and have been working non-stop all week. Poor DD has had some long days in daycare this week but we'll get back to normal next week.

I can't wait for the weekend! DH and I have a date tomorrow night :)

• Options
    Hey Happy Birthday. I'll be celebrating my 40th in just 2 weeks! Feeling pretty good aside from restless sleep. Just hard to get comfortable & i'm not even that big yet. Otherwise feeling as young as you.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"