Working Moms
Options

so sorry

My computer at work is crazy!!!!!   I was just going to write that I feel so cranky lately, working full time and then having all the other responsibilities at home.  UGH!

And I just went to delete all those extra posts and it won't let me!  Now I am frustrated! 

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: so sorry

• Options
    Ha!  Well it made me laugh.  At first  I thought you were giving us a message one word at a time.  Hang in there and ask for help when you need it!  It is the only way I get through most days. 
  • Options

I think it's a Nest bug - I've seen that happen a few times lately. 

Believe me, we all get cranky.  Like the PP wrote, ask for help whenever you can, and try to steal some time for yourself too, even when it seems impossible.  It is the only way you will stay sane.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    You need a glass of wine tonight!
  • Options

Hey thanks...I was going to write more to my post, but then I felt like a big idiot, because I am taking up the page with my repeated post. 

I think I do need a glass of wine!  DH called me this afternoon just to check in, because he noticed I have been stressed.  It kind of made my day, lately things haven't been the best, because of my crankiness!  I guess coming up with a balance between work and home is a process, I am working on it. 

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I am trying really hard not to be cranky, but some days it is harder than others.  I guess we need to just take it one day at a time. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"