Alabama Babies

***Gulf Coast Girls***

O.k., I know I mentioned this earlier, but the mom2mom consignment sale is this weekend.  I am planning on heading over there around 8 or 8:30 on Saturday.  I thought maybe we could meet up for breakfast somewhere in Daphne/Fairhope after - say 10 or 10:30???

What do you all think?  Anyone have any suggestions for someplace to eat??  Oh yeah, and here is the site, one more time!

https://www.mom2momsale.net/Alabama/home.htm

Re: ***Gulf Coast Girls***

• I think I am planning on going.  I may or may not be able to meet for breakfast, though. 

My brother's fiance is trying to find a wedding dress so I may be going with her to Fairhope. 

I am still trying to work out my plans for that day so I will let you know.

• Breakfast sounds GREAT!  lol... I'm all about the food! :)  I don't think I'll be able to come, though... our HOA is having the annual board meeting that morning, so I may have to be here for that.  I'll let you all know if something changes.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I wish that I could come down for it!! I have heard that those sales are great!! Panini Petes has beignets for breakfast and Julwins has traditional breakfast foods...just for ideas.
  • Lisa, I was planning on going to the Kidz Klozet consignment here in Mobile that morning.  I would have to bring Abby though- I wouldn't mind meeting up for breakfastl...
  • Alright, we'll that's my tenative plan - I think all of you lovely ladies have my cell number, so just give me a call that morning if you want to meet for breakfast!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"