Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

Hibernation.

I iz doin it.

No work for me today ladies ... laundry, movies, and playin' with the mouse are on my agenda for the afternoon. Oh, and DH is home with us ... so it's a trifecta of pj lounging!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The Mouse ~ 06.12.08 | The Froggy ~ 02.23.11

Re: Hibernation.

• Options
    Hehe! Hubby was home with us yesterday, but he had to go in today. He called me once he got to work and said "Yeah, there's NO way you're leaving the house today." Ha! My boss just called and left me a voicemail saying to stay home....so I will be home with the little man all day today too!
  • Options
    Yeah we are home today too. Keanan's daycare is closed and  I have too long of a commute to even think about it, so we are all home relaxing.  Yay!  I think I will make some hot chocolate.  
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am at home again too, I never thought about babysitters calling in. Now I know better. I wish DH was here, than I might be able to accomplish a few things other than playing with Drew :)
  • Options
    I wish DH didn't have to go to work.?
    I think C and I are going to stay in our PJs all day. I hope 2 days of staying in doesn't drive us crazy.
  • Options
    Today is officially Jammie Day!  T slept in her SleepSack last night, so she's in a onesie and her monkey babylegs - me, I've brushed my teeth and started dinner in the crockpot, and I'm staying in my jams as long as possible.  :D
  • Options

Woohoo!  Sounds like a great day to me!  I'm in PJ pants every day I know I'm going to be home all day.  :)

On an unrelated note.  Jared has those PJ's Jackson is wearing in your first sig pic.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Yay :D ?All three of us are home today too, in PJs. What a great day! ?I may venture out later to get stuff to make Taco or Potato soup. ?Mmmmm.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Yeah, I love Ice Days!  All 3 of us are home today too because our work & sitter's are closed!  Another day in our PJ's,  Love Texas weather!
  • Options
    I'm at work (yet again!) today. I''m so jealous of you guys!! DH goes in at noon; we opened at 10. What a crock!
  • Options
    I was at home but still had to work...which is impossible with a semi mobile baby that spies the cat and must scooch over to make friends...the cat was not pleased. 
    DD#1 is such a big girl! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Maternity tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"