Adoption
Options

Hello ladies, Im new!

My husband and I decided we want to adopt an infant. I discovered that adopting AA infants is affordable and we wanted an AA infant anyway. I have fertility issues but we have decided to not try ivf. We will begin attempting a few iui's in the near future, but will first prepare ourselves for adoption. We are going to pay off a few debts so our debt/income ratio looks better. I need to learn a lot from you guys because I have no idea how to do this. I found an agency that looks promising named Gladney Center for Adoption. We are really excited!
image.

Re: Hello ladies, Im new!

• Options
    Hi and welcome! There is at least one nestie who is pursuing the same/similar adoption as you are.  Good luck!
    Photobucket My Favorite Part of Spring~Red Sox Baseball!
  • Options

Nice to see you here! I'm glad you decided to visit.

You'll get a lot of GREAT info from the gals on this board.

Good luck with everything.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

The Gladney Center is one of the best. You chose wisely!!! They are based here where I live and they have a wonderful "dorm" center about 4 miles from our house where the girls live the duration of their pregnancy.

Good Luck!

• Options
    Wow! I didnt realize they provided housing for them as well! That is great! Thanks for that info!
    image.
  • Options
    Welcome!  Good luck in your adoption journey!  I have also heard good things about Gladney.
  • Options
    Welcome to the board!!!
  • Options
    Welcome to the board!  I'm sorry about your IF issues, but excited that you are pursuing adoption as a way to have a family.  I can say that adoption is the most wonderful, exciting, exhausting, stressful and rewarding experience.  I have also heard good things about Gladney.  Feel free to ask any questions, and I hope everything works out for you and you have a baby in your arms soon.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Welcome and congrats! Those wedding pics are adorable...especially the one of the two of you...very sweet.
  • Options

Hi! Congratulations on starting your adoption journey! We are also adopting an AA or B-R newborn.

Good luck!

• Options
    Welcome to the board!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"