Cincinnati Babies
Options

My journey into the white death

Was not that bad :) Really, I think I must have hit the sweet spot. Really, other than my subdivision the roads were not bad. I do have several observations I owuld like to share.

1. Just b/c the snow plow has gone by does not give you the right to drive fast and tailgate.

2. Riding your 4 wheeler down the turn lane (middle lane) of a four lane major road is not a good idea

3. Gunning it to get into your garage is not always a good idea escpecially when you have two garage doors and have a history of hitting mirrors when you pull in (by the grace of God I did not hurt my car, though I'm not sure how)

Re: My journey into the white death

• Options
    forgot one :) 4. Shoveling all the snow from your driveway into the street is rude. Other people do have to drive through the giant pile of snow you just made, thanks.
  • Options
    LOL!  That is funny!
    Our kids are 19mths apart and we LOVE it!!

Married to my BFF on 8.13.05 (after dating 5 years)!

DS born 2.14.08. DD born 9.30.09.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Love the observations!

I was halfway to school before it got canceled and it really wasn't that bad as long as you drove the speed limit.

• Options
    My neighbor across the street did that this morning.  I had to monster truck over her snow mound.  The city had just plowed the street too. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"