Houston Babies

mani/pedi gtg--- are we having dinner after?

i'm pregnant, so clearly all i think about is food...

Re: mani/pedi gtg--- are we having dinner after?

• I will be leaving something for rrr to eat when he gets home, so I'm game for dinner out.
  • I'm still not sure if I'm in or not. I'm a dork and feel guilty about Reagan & DH being home and me not really seeing Reagan at all tomorrow if I go. On the other hand I really need the pedi and would love to see you ladies.
    Crazy Christmas Kids!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Pregnant or not, I too am highly motivated by food.  I'm in for dinner afterward.
  • I'm game for dinner..  There are lots of choices close...
  • super close choices:

Collina's
    Kubo (japanese grill)
    Goode Company
    Guadalajara
    Ciro's
    Berry Hill
    On The Border
    California Pizza Kitchen

there are more.. this is what I can think of off the top of my head....

• isn't the OTB in the same shopping center? that might be easy... any sound good though (except berryhill since i pretty much live at the one in teh Heights)
  • imagerayskit10:
    isn't the OTB in the same shopping center? that might be easy... any sound good though (except berryhill since i pretty much live at the one in teh Heights)

If so, that would be easy. The only one I'm not down with is Goode Co, but then I am not a barbecue fan. 

• imagemelrrr:

imagerayskit10:
    isn't the OTB in the same shopping center? that might be easy... any sound good though (except berryhill since i pretty much live at the one in teh Heights)

If so, that would be easy. The only one I'm not down with is Goode Co, but then I am not a barbecue fan. 

there is also goode company seafood over there

• imagerayskit10:
    imagemelrrr:

imagerayskit10:

I don't think it's in the OTB shopping center..  It's in the one with the new DSW..  I could be wrong..  I think there is a Ninfas there... 

I have to veto the seafood.  I can't eat it not pg..  I think I threw up a little at the though of smelling fish Ick!

• Since our budget will now have to be re-arranged to accommodate DH's paycut, I'm out. :( 
    ~*~Jenn~*~
  • imagebpaullo:
    imagerayskit10:
    imagemelrrr:

imagerayskit10:

I don't think it's in the OTB shopping center..  It's in the one with the new DSW..  I could be wrong..  I think there is a Ninfas there... 

I have to veto the seafood.  I can't eat it not pg..  I think I threw up a little at the though of smelling fish Ick!

Ninfas is there.

-Clare
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"