Boston Babies
Options

High risk OB in Woburn/Burlington/Melrose/Wakefield/Winchester???

Hi Ladies!

I am looking for recs of a female OBGYN in the Woburn/Burlington area.  I suppose she should be a high-risk Dr. , b/c a few weeks after the birth of my now baby, I was diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes.  Bedside manor and timely appts are HUGE pluses!!

I used to go to NWH, but cannot make the commute there several times a week to see the Dr. for all of the additional appts and tests that go along with being diabetic and pregnant.

Thanks you SO MUCH!

Re: High risk OB in Woburn/Burlington/Melrose/Wakefield/Winchester???

• Options

Hi,?

?I love my OB. She is chief of staff at BI. I can't tell you how happy I have been with her and her staff. (all women)?

I am on my 2nd baby and I wouldn't go anywhere else.

?

Dr. Nada Samaha - 781-221-2940 _ burlington ma. harvard vanguard bldg.

?If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.?

?

Good luck!?

• Options

Thank you SO much !! 

Did you see her at her practice, and then deliver at BI?  That would be perfect!

I did call her receptionist and she said that she is only accepting new patients if they are pregnant.  Otherwise, I would have to see a nurse. Do you know if this is standard for high risk OB's?  Do you like the nurses?  How exactly does this practice work....it's all new to me!  ;)

Thanks again, I really appreciate a recommendation! 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Hi there.

I am so sorry I haven't checked this in awhile. I alternate appts between dr samaha and my assigned nurse practitioner. As for who you see first, not sure. My nurse practitioner is Joyce Callahan and she is very thorough.

I am sure you will be happy there. The front desk crew just changed and they can be a little tough but hang in there. Dr Samaha is well worth the wait!

?

Good Luck :O)?

• Options

I didn't answer where you see her.?

Office is in Burlington. When you deliver, it's at the BI> ?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"