South Florida Babies

baby rocks -n- rolls classes at Nova?

I know someone who took the play together classes and they were not impressed.  they said it was basically playing with toys and reading books.  I am looking for something more interactive for my very active 9 1/2 month old.  Any experiences?

Re: baby rocks -n- rolls classes at Nova?

• I took the class twice with my son and he loved it. Ms. Sue is the best!! She sings and is very involved with the kids. And there is always something new. I totally recommend it!!
  • I'm in that class now with my daughter and she loves it.  I agree, Ms. Sue is the best.  I believe you can come and try out any of the classes.  They have a great make up policy.  We couldn't make our class today so we are going to make up another class this week.  I definitely recommend the class and Ms. Sue. 
    imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • My SIL attends the kid classes at the local library.  She says they do reading and signing.  My 14 mo. nephew loves it!  He claps and dances along w/ the music.
    -- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • spencer loves the play together and grow together...we also do the music for everyone class with Ms. Erin.  However, I have heard great things about Ms. Sue.  You can always visit a class for free. 

Photo courtesy of www.yaporiginals.com
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    It's Beshert
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"