Pregnant after 35

**iluvtom**

how are you doing? you're exactly one week ahead of me so i'm keeping tabs on you, lol.

my nausea has diminished since week 8 but it still hits me once in a while. i hope i can get rid of it soon, it's not a nice feeling. i have a weird taste in my mouth all day, yuck.

can't wait for my 12 week u/s, the wait seems like forever!!

Me: 44 DH: 42. DS born healthy at 40 weeks 8/24/09. TTC since then with no luck or ART. Surprise BFP 8/6/14... MMC @ 8 weeks 4 days... Miss you everyday sweet baby angel.

Re: **iluvtom**

• Hi There- It has been a very difficult pregnancy. I am sick all the time and vomit most things up. I just gaga at smells and the taste in my mouth is crap. I go on 2/5 for the NT scan and b/w and hopefully then I can tell people. Thank you for thinking of me but I have been so crappy I do not even nest as much :0(

I am glad you are feeling better, actually a bit jealous. I think that the progesterone got me so sick. i am suppose to take it vaginally 4 times a day. I usually only do 3-I am asking my OB to run b/w tomorrow at a lab to see if I can stop and hopefully I will feel some relief! This is a killer. Thanks, Amy

• It's def. possible that it's the progesterone that's making you sick. You should ask about lowering the dosage. Hopefully once you pass 12 weeks you'll be able to slowly wean yourself off it. I've been using natural prog cream but it's much weaker than prescription supplements. Hope you feel better soon! It will be so worth it in the end :)
    Me: 44 DH: 42. DS born healthy at 40 weeks 8/24/09. TTC since then with no luck or ART. Surprise BFP 8/6/14... MMC @ 8 weeks 4 days... Miss you everyday sweet baby angel.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"