Cincinnati Babies
Options

ENT tomorrow!!!

Probably very wrong of me, but I am looking forward to taking Nathaniel to the ENT tomorrow, even with the impending "white death." 

I am ready for a resolution to all of his ear infections and sinus infections...5 ear and 3 sinus infections in 5 months!  Sheesh!  Hopefully, we will get good news and he won't have to be miserable anymore!

Re: ENT tomorrow!!!

• Options
    I don't think it's wrong at all -- you have been through the wringer!  I completely understand "looking forward to it" as I felt the same way last year.  I will be thinking of you guys.  Let us know whow it goes.....which doctor are you seeing?
    Justin Thomas joined us on 8.4.07
    Tyler Anthony arrived on 9.21.09
    imageimage
    imageimage
    The Chronicles of Justin and Tyler
  • Options
    We're seeing Dr. Cusick with Group Health Assoc.  Dr. Cotton couldn't get us in until the end of Feb. and our pedi said that Nathaniel should be seen earlier rather than later, so I went with the dr. because he specializes in pediatrics, too.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I hope you get some much needed answers! I also hope the weather cooperates for you! Keep us posted:)

Photos taken by Becky Thompson
  • Options
    Good luck to you and Nathaniel!
  • Options
    I am sooo glad he gets to see an ENT!  It is time for all those infections to go away!!!
    Our kids are 19mths apart and we LOVE it!!

Married to my BFF on 8.13.05 (after dating 5 years)!

DS born 2.14.08. DD born 9.30.09.

• Options
    I'm glad your pedi sees the urgency of this.  I hope you like the doctor!  I will be waiting anxiously to hear how it goes.  I hope they can get tubes in him pronto.  We were lucky last year to have Justin see the ENT on Tuesday, and the tubes were in on Thursday.  Good luck!
    Justin Thomas joined us on 8.4.07
    Tyler Anthony arrived on 9.21.09
    imageimage
    imageimage
    The Chronicles of Justin and Tyler
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"