D.C. Area Babies

Ashburn Library

Has anyone been to baby storytime at Ashburn Library?  I saw they have storytime on Sat. @11:00 and was thinking of taking DD tomorrow. 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Re: Ashburn Library

• Yes, we went last year so it might be a little different now, but DD enjoyed it. When we went it was a mixture of librarian led songs/rhymes, a story and then free play(a big bucket of toys). 
  • I haven't been to the Sat storytimes (I work Fri-Sat), but have been to Babygarten when DD was younger, Rhythm Rhyme TuneTime, and some of the regular Tues/Thurs toddler storytimes. All of them have been pretty good. Like pp said, they are all a mix of rhymes, songs, and usually reading 1-2 books. I found that I prefer Babygarten or RRTT just because the group is smaller (you have to register for them) and I tend to get overwhelmed sometimes when the other storytimes are really crowded. They aren't always crowded, but at times they have been.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks ladies.  I work during the week, so I'm looking for something on the weekends.  I'll try it out tomorrow to see how DD likes it.  Maybe this summer when I don't have to work, I can try the other programs. 
  • I went today and they weren't having it due to a book sale at the library.  I guess I'll try again next week. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"