Maryland Babies

Recomm. for OB in Harford County area?

My s.mom recommended her OB/GYN, said he was really nice...but turns out he's only a GYN. Anyone have an recommendations they'd like to share? I'm planning on delivering around the Bel Air area, but I wouldn't mind driving to the Whitemarsh area either. Thanks!

Re: Recomm. for OB in Harford County area?

• I LOVE susquehana OBGYN... They have both midwives and doctors and the midwives are awesome! The office is right in Upper Chesapeake Hospital in Bel Air.

https://www.sogwedeliver.com/

• I second Susquehanna OB/GYN, like previous poster said they have both midwives and doctor's and they are all great.  Good Luck

• Loading the player...
  • I'm also recommending SOG. My experience with them has been really good so far, and my mom and aunt both went there and delivered with their OBs and had really positive experiences.
  • Thanks guys! I will definately be checking them out.
  • Dr. Lenowitz and Jessica Abernathy CRNP......they are awesome. they are located right across the street from the hospital. i went to both of them. Jessica delivered my son in July. i would reccomend them to anyone
  • I will never go back to Susquehanna.  I had a miscarriage in November and they were extremely rude to me, wouldn't even give me a follow up appointment with a doctor until I showed up in the office and begged.  Even then the doctor wouldn't answer any of my questions.  They also NEVER look in your file when you go there, I always had to tell them I had a miscarriage even though they were my doctors.  Had to go back for a GYN appt. two weeks later for an infection the doctor I saw was dirty and made nasty jokes and I had to TELL him AND the nurse that I had a miscarriage even though it would have been one page back in my file.  I have heard good stories about them but never had a good experience with them myself.  I am looking for a new doctor so I can get everything checked out by someone who knows what they are talking about.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"