Cincinnati Babies
Options

**sistrkate**

Thank you for sticking up for me!  I really didn't know I was making the 6-12 people angry, I never hang out there.  I was just getting points, like soooo many other people do.  I went through some of the posts there and had to go 7 pages back to find one paging me.  All it said was that I was the "stupidest nestie ever and that says a lot."  I have never been flamed before, and now realize why I don't play on the national boards. 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: **sistrkate**

• Options
    It's just so stupid to me how some people think they can police the boards and dictate what people can or cannot do.  I was really angry when I read that post last night!   They can say whatever they want, I just felt like they were making veiled threats over something really trivial in the grand scheme of things.  It's not really worth trying to reason with them, obviously!  Ah well, life goes on.   :)
    Justin Thomas joined us on 8.4.07
    Tyler Anthony arrived on 9.21.09
    imageimage
    imageimage
    The Chronicles of Justin and Tyler
  • Options
    I didn't see it until the morning and was shocked!  The thing that I find funny is that the "hippy" girl has thousands of posts!  Something tells me she cheated at one point too. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagel_kristina:
    I didn't see it until the morning and was shocked!  The thing that I find funny is that the "hippy" girl has thousands of posts!  Something tells me she cheated at one point too. 

I call BULLFREAKINGSHIT on your claim that you didn't see the posts paging you. They were made AT THE SAME TIME as you were posting there. 

And no, hippy didn't cheat to get her post count. 

• Options
    Believe what you want, I did not see them.  If I would have, my posting would have stopped.  I did not ignore her on purpose. 
  • Options

If you had to go back 7 pages to get to an old post, wouldn't that indicate to you that the board was used a lot?

If you want to "cheat" do it on the "What to Wear" board. That's where everyone else does it.

And just so you know, Hippy doesn't cheat to get her points. Neither did I. It just takes a lot of posting replies to answers and having your posts get lots of replies.

• Options

imagel_kristina:

Nope.  Didn't cheat.  I just post a lot. Oh...I take that back. I "cheated" on a few of the posts on this board to show you what I meant.

And nice way to call a truce.  I was going to stop flaming you and figured you'd learned something today but I was wrong. You learned nothing.

• Options
    imageHippy:

imagel_kristina:

Nope.  Didn't cheat.  I just post a lot. Oh...I take that back. I "cheated" on a few of the posts on this board to show you what I meant.

Well that was mature. Because if you're pissed  about someone effing up "your" board, the best thing to do is go eff up another one. Because, you know, she's the only person who posts here.

And FWIW, I do post on 6-12 quite  a bit, but I don't use that filter to view the board, so I never saw her "screwing it up." If she wasn't looking at the board in that order, and obviously she wasn't, it's entirely possible not to see all your pages.

Photo by Melissa Nicole Photography

imageimage
  • Options
    imagecops_wife:
    imageHippy:

imagel_kristina:

Well that was mature. Because if you're pissed  about someone effing up "your" board, the best thing to do is go eff up another one. Because, you know, she's the only person who posts here.

And FWIW, I do post on 6-12 quite  a bit, but I don't use that filter to view the board, so I never saw her "screwing it up." If she wasn't looking at the board in that order, and obviously she wasn't, it's entirely possible not to see all your pages.

Fail.  If she was looking at the board in ANY order she would have seen one of the many pages to her asking her to stop.

• Options

imagel_kristina:

hippy didn't cheat.  neither did i.

i posted within that thread the same damn time you were doing it.  again, what's the point of cheating?  you don't win a prize!

• Options
    imageHippy:
    imagecops_wife:
    imageHippy:

imagel_kristina:

Fail.  If she was looking at the board in ANY order she would have seen one of the many pages to her asking her to stop.

She obviously wasn't looking at the board, she was looking at the one post she was using to cheat.

And on a side note, are people ever going to get sick of saying "Fail" to everything and LOLspeak. FFS. 

Photo by Melissa Nicole Photography

imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"