Birth Stories

short and sweet

on my due date dec. 26th around 1 am i thought i was just having a belly ache. i kept getting up to use the bathroom and obviously having no success (the contractions felt nothing like the braxton hicks ones). at around 445am my husband finally convinced me to go to the hospital "just to see", so i threw on some flip flops and a sweater and went to the hospital. I get in my room a little after 5 and the nurse checks me and to my and everyones surprise i was at 6 cm.

After having mild pains for about an hour and a half i was at 8cm. the pains start to get worse and worse but still not bad enough for an epidural. at 915ish i get the undeniable sensation to push but my water still hadn't broke. It was a huge pressure on my pelvis. 

The doctor comes in about 10 mins later, breaks my water and 11 minutes and 4 pushes later Audry South was in my arms born at 930am weighing 7lbs 12oz and 20inches. The only thing that made me almost cry was getting the stitches after. All i can say is thank god for a fast and easy delivery and a very healthy baby

Re: short and sweet

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"