Cincinnati Babies
Options

Does this look too Christmasy?

I wanted to use red and green because that's the colors of Allie's room but I'm thinking it looks too much like a Christmas card.  Any suggestions for changes? I'm getting so frustrated with it.  I'd love to add the dragonflys from her bedding but I can't figure out how to get rid of the white background on the image.

imageimage
Photos courtesy of Jen Rose Photography
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Does this look too Christmasy?

• Options
    Hmm. It is a little Christmasy but it is still very cute!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Never mind.  I've decided I don't like it at all.  Back to the drawing board.
    imageimage
    Photos courtesy of Jen Rose Photography
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I really like the design!  I would probably make the red part pink or purple instead, though.
  • Options

I think you could leave the green if you were to add another color... maybe pink?

Ava Caroline 8.27.07 I Charlotte Grace 5.18.09 I Lila Katherine 1.20.11

• Options
    I like the card a lot.  I agree though about changing the red to pink though.
  • Options

The card is really cute! Are you using photoshop? I can help to get rid of the white background on the dragonfly.

I like the overall design though. What if you remove the red background above and below the green box. Change that to white or even a light shade of green that is complimentary to the green you already have. Then use black lettering. Keep the red as outlines around the pictures. HTH!

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Katie: 1/16/08 2lbs. 15oz.
    Abby & Emily: 12/31/10 6lbs. 2oz. & 5lbs. 7oz.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"