Philadelphia Babies

AW: My Chunky Baby!

at my 36w growth u/s, our Peanut weighed in at 6 lbs 15 oz!  I wasn't expecting baby to be that big already! 
 Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: AW: My Chunky Baby!

• Aww, your little one will be big.

DS was born 3.5 weeks early and weighed 5-13. He had an app't today and is now up to 6-11 which is 1/4 of a lb lighter than yours.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• Keep in mind they can be off- the day I gave birth, the doctor felt my belly, did an U/S to make sure he was in position, and told me she thought he would be  about 6 1/2 lbs......he was 8 lbs 9 oz!!! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • WOW! Yes, it's true they can be off! A good friend of mine just delivered and she was VERY high risk so she had an ultrasound monthly and they said her baby was in the 98th percentile (at the time they said he was a little more then 9 lbs at 36 weeks) and she delivered 4 days late and he was 8 lbs 5 oz...you never know!  Let us know the weight when your beautiful baby's born.

Congratulations!  Soooo exciting!!!!

• DS was an estimated 5lbs8oz at an U/S done on 12/24. He was born 10 days later and weighed 5lbs13oz- so for us, it was pretty close.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• I do need to better remember they can be off!  I just get so excited.  I hope if they are off, baby is smaller and not bigger than the docs are predicting!
     Image and video hosting by TinyPic
      Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"