1st Trimester
Options

" Google It"

It's not rude, its advice.. if your going to ask a question you should really try to know a little more about the subject before you look stupid.

IF YOU SAY : I googled this and they said...... I read this and it said..... whats your opinion... thats different than asking IF your ALLOWED to do something!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: " Google It"

• Options

Ugh so now we have to preface every post with... "okay I googled this but..."

These posts are annoying.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

once again...

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageSoleilMoon:

Ugh so now we have to preface every post with... "okay I googled this but..."

These posts are annoying.

Not every post, only ones like.... what to eat, drink, will my baby have 20 toes if i stand in front of the microwave...

• Options
    imageHDxNxJ:

It's not rude, its advice.. if your going to ask a question you should really try to know a little more about the subject before you look stupid.

IF YOU SAY : I googled this and they said...... I read this and it said..... whats your opinion... thats different than asking IF your ALLOWED to do something!

Completely agree

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Agreed, when first starting this at 5 weeks I did think it was rude but once you been here awhile you will get annoyed TRUST ME!!! But typically I just roll my eyes and move to the next post! I have less then a week left of this and I will never look back  Party!!!

• Options
    imagejellibelli:

once again...

You are amazing!!

• Options
    1st tri board will never change. It just sucks. Two more weeks and I can move on up! Yes!
  • Options

Google is great. Here's some advice for you...

It is = it's not its

You are = you're not your

What is = what's not whats

That is = that's not thats

To loosely regurgitate something in your post, 'if you're going to admonish someone else, you should really try to use proper punctuation, or you might look stupid.'

• Options
    imagesweetfern:
    imageHDxNxJ:

Completely agree

Ditto. And, yes. You can always ignore or disregard the stupid ?? BUT it does get annoying after the 50th million post of the SAME ?? over and over again. 

Or, if you can't google, SCROLL DOWN =D You'll probably see your same ?? being asked. 

• Options
    imageTheBabyBio:

Google is great. Here's some advice for you...

It is = it's not its

You are = you're not your

What is = what's not whats

That is = that's not thats

To loosely regurgitate something in your post, 'if you're going to admonish someone else, you should really try to use proper punctuation, or you might look stupid.'

yah thanks... I'll be sure to check google for my proper punctuation! No

B!

• Options
    Just giving you some advice. Nothing you don't do, right? Learn to take what you give a little gracefully, dear.
  • Options

imageTheBabyBio:
    Just giving you some advice. Nothing you don't do, right? Learn to take what you give a little gracefully, dear.

::Kisses::  DEAR!   No

• Options
    So, then, what's the point of this place if you just want everybody to stop asking questions and just "google it"? ?It defeats the whole purpose of this site being a place where women can come for support or advise without feeling stupid or embarrassed. ?Obviously, the group of women that populate this site is going to progressively change every 9 months, so, yes, you are going to see repeat questions from those who have never been here before. ?So, why don't you 2nd and 3rd tri women try acting more like mentors to the "newbs" instead of raging, hormonal bitches and give these girls some slack. ?Don't forget, there was once a time when you didn't "know it all".
  • Options
    amen, PurpleLove24! I totally agree, why so much hate around here?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagePurpleLove24:
    So, then, what's the point of this place if you just want everybody to stop asking questions and just "google it"?  It defeats the whole purpose of this site being a place where women can come for support or advise without feeling stupid or embarrassed.  Obviously, the group of women that populate this site is going to progressively change every 9 months, so, yes, you are going to see repeat questions from those who have never been here before.  So, why don't you 2nd and 3rd tri women try acting more like mentors to the "newbs" instead of raging, hormonal bitches and give these girls some slack.  Don't forget, there was once a time when you didn't "know it all".

Ohh Yes! Some newbs are finally joining in a speaking up. Thank you lord jesus! I love it. This is what I have been saying since day one. Isn't it better to ask a question to real people who may have experianced it, than to just read it from "google"? Plus do you know how many Dr say stay away from google. I just don't get if they don't want to answer the damn question than don't move right along why post google? Google this.

LMAO I just found a pic on photobucket that FCUK YOU GOOGLE but i'm afraid if I post it i'll get deleted. So anyway it was funny though 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"