Eco-Friendly Family
Options

I'd like to thank the EFF ladies

for playing along with me.  I will cautiously believe the BFP for now, but I will test again in a week with urine to see if my line gets darker.  And if that doesn't work I'll go get a blood test.  You ladies rock though.  Thanks for the amusement and to jenni for testing as well.  If anyone else tests with BM please post your results as I really am curious to see what happens.  I'm off to the laundromat to do 8 or 9 loads.  (Yes, I did let the laundry pile up over the past week and a half because of all the craziness with the holidays.)

Re: I'd like to thank the EFF ladies

• Options

I bet the laundromat sells digitals.

Or somewhere near it does.

Just sayin'  Wink

Mother's Day, 2011
  • Options
    :)  Thank you for inspiring such an amusing post for the EFF board.  Have fun with laundry!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    For what it's worth - I've been told that even the faintest of faint lines means bfp! Maybe you should pip for us so we can judge WinkWink
  • Options
    I'll try to PIP later.  I can't PIP from my camera on my laptop so I have to use the computer in the DEN and the IL's are hanging out in there.  No way would I tell them a BFP until much later.  They're TOO involved.
  • Options
    Yea I have heard too that any line means yes. ?
    47 months &
    11 months
  • Options
    Hugs, love!
  • Options

as a POAS enabler... i just wanted to let you know that its not the COLOR of the line (dark or light) its just that there IS a line... the darkness of the line is no indication of more/less pregnant, its just the dye lot and the fact that they don't stick much in there to save money...

while you're on the spin cycle go get a digital! (love the E/BM OAS - totally geeked out and wishe'd i still had milk so i could do it too) 

good luck... 

• Options
    Have to agree with pp, even a faint line is a BFP! Congrats Sapphyr!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"