Philadelphia Babies

Daycare Rave - King of Prussia

My dd just started going to Bright Horizons in KOP and I'm so impressed with them. She's doing great there which is making it a little easier to be back at work. I love both hert teachers and they call me to ask questions or just to tell me how her days is going. Figured I would mention it for people who are still deciding.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Daycare Rave - King of Prussia

• She is so beautiful!!!! 
  • She is a cutie. We looked there and they made our cut. We were deciding between Malvern School and Bright Horizons- however i decided to WAH instead of putting her in daycare. glad you like it though.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi if you dont mind could you tell me rough daycare cost of an infant.  Me and my husband are thinking of TTC and need to make sure that we will be able to afford the daycare cost when the time comes.  Also i work in KOP so glad there is a rave around here b/c when the time comes i want him/her close to me at work just in case :)
    Married July 2006 - TTC since July 2011 - off bcp. April 2011 image image
  • the rates for 2008 for an infant full time at Bright Horizons was $1350/mo. My baby is only going there 3 days a week which is $989/mo. Bright HOrizons is one of the pricey ones. I also looked at Kindercare in King of prussia which was $1000/mo for full time.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"