Babies: 0 - 3 Months

sex/masturbation after c section

ok so im two weeks two days pp, and ive always had a high sex drive - but since having the baby, ive jst been waiting for the day....lol anyways so i did some internet research cuz im too shy to ask my dr and heard that outtercourse aka masturbation without going inside is ok. so my dh and i have done that a couple times and its great compared to nothing but i was wondering how long u guys waited. did u all wait til the 6 week green light? go longer? shorter? im too scared to dtd until i get my iud...ill get a date for that tomorrow but i was just wondering what u ladies did. tia!

Re: sex/masturbation after c section

• I waited because I wanted to make sure that everything was okay on the inside. My sex drive was/is super high after having DD!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Dr gave me the go ahead a 2wk pp check up.  I also had a c-section.  I didnt get my IUD until 2 months pp.
  • Loading the player...
  • I was 5 weeks pp when we did the deed. But I'd been on pelvis rest since 19 weeks, so I was desperate!
  • imageladeebri:
    Dr gave me the go ahead a 2wk pp check up.  I also had a c-section.  I didnt get my IUD until 2 months pp.

2 weeks! sweet lol i go tom afternoon...wonder if ill get lucky lol

• imagenbjenni:
    I was 5 weeks pp when we did the deed. But I'd been on pelvis rest since 19 weeks, so I was desperate!

ill say u deserved that lol i hope it was wonderful considering the wait!! lol id go crazy

• I had a vaginal birth and got the ok for sex at a little more than 4 weeks pp, with the advice to use lots of lube since I'm BFing (the hormones make you dry).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"