Eco-Friendly Family
Options

Found another BG for $8 at Target!!

their return policy sucks, but their clearance section ROCKS!!

I've been able to score 4 BG's 3.0's so far for $8!

awesome.

Re: Found another BG for $8 at Target!!

• Options
    I'm jealous!  I keep looking but none of my Targets have them.  Boo!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Lucky!  I wish mine had them. 
    imageimageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Good deal!  I haven't seen BG's at my Target.  Were you in the store or on their website?
  • Options
    and what section did you find them in?
    photo maymommy2014.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    it was in store, and they were on the end caps... I also got some wet bags for $6!
  • Options
    That is so lucky!! Where in FL are you....I keep looking at my targets (sarasota) but no luck. what a good find!!!
    Jackson arrived 7/7/08! BFP2 7.15.10 D&C 8.17.10 BFP3 8.10.11 MC 8.16.11 BFP4 9.22.11 MC 10.13.11
  • Options
    sweet!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageKatieandTommy:
    That is so lucky!! Where in FL are you....I keep looking at my targets (sarasota) but no luck. what a good find!!!

a little south of you in Ft. Myers.  We have 5 targets here and only 1 carried them.  I went to all 5 Embarrassed

• Options
    Hmmm....I'm also in FL and I got my wetbag for $9 but no BGs.  You're lucky!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    What?! I'm so jealous! I have been up and down our little coast looking for them, I even searched everywhere when we were in Seattle. Bummer, I guess I did not travel south enough: (?
  • Options

All of my local Targets are sold out.  Guess they weren't selling well.  All BabyLegs, WetHappened wet bags, and some posh leather bibs are all on clearance.

Target in general has a buttload of baby stuff on clearance right now though... it seemed like all DwellStudio stuff was on clearance, and tons of bedding, and a huge pile of gerber organic PFs.  My friend bought a bunch to make into embellished burp cloths.

• Options
    What Target are you in? I'm in Cape Coral and neither of our Targets carry BG's or wetbags. I will drive into Fort Myers if I need to.
  • Options
    wow that's an amazing deal. that's better than what you can get used on ds
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"