Eco-Friendly Family
Options

DH prefers pfs

He put a GM on her this morning without a cover. Which would be fine except we were leaving and going to be gone for a few hours. I put the cover on and forgot about it. I was reminding him just now that the GMs and the Mutts require covers and showing him the difference between those and all our pockets (which obviously don't need covers). He's like "Where are the diapers that I like and I'm used to?" meaning the pfs. So I showed him where they're stacked right next to the changing table. He's like "those are easy". LOL.

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker,Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker image

Re: DH prefers pfs

• Options
    Can I borrow him for a few days?  I'd love to get DH trained to use PFs. 
  • Options
    Your DH is amazing!  Mine is scared of the diapers all together, lol!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    my DH prefers the prefolds to our fitteds for the daytime. I think it's cause he knows they are cheaper :) and cuz he likes the purple snappi...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    My DH always goes for the PFs.  Always.  I think it has something to do with the fact that he feels like since they are the least expensive, we're saving more money lol.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I got a couple to try and mine hates them :(.... I wish he didn't.... I love the snappi, lol
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

My dh got a little scared when he saw a pf on ds for the first time.  I think it was the snappi that freaked him out a little..lol. 

I don't expect him to learn pfs, but he does a mean pocket!

• Options
    Mine loved the pfs when J was younger. ?Now that every diaper change is a wrestling match it is pocket diap time for both of us!?
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby #3 
    #1: 01/02/08
    #2: 04/29/10
  • Options

imagekatater:
    Mine loved the pfs when J was younger.  Now that every diaper change is a wrestling match it is pocket diap time for both of us!

Exactly!  DH LOVED the pfs, so I bought a whole bunch of "mediums."  Lo and behold, about a month later, DS started moving everywhere and DH is a pocket convert!

• Options
    lol my dh calls PFs cloth diapers and then AIOs diapers. ?He put a thristie FF before and then jeans...
    47 months &
    11 months
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"