Cincinnati Babies
Options

Pediatrician recs?

I am looking for a pediatrician in NKY. ?I prefer someone who is in the Boone County area, but obviously Kenton or Campbell would be okay too, just a little more of a drive.

Can you ladies recommend your pediatricians and tell me what you like/dislike about them?

Thanks!?

Re: Pediatrician recs?

• Options
    I don't have a specific pedi to recommend to you, but my family and I used to go to the Patient First groups in NKY.  We specifically would go to the office on 42 in Florence/Union, not sure which city its technically in.  It right across from Kroger and near the library, and very close to the Farmview subdivision.  I know they have peditricians in each practice and we have alwyas been happy with the group.  Good luck.
    Kristen & Mike 7/2005
    Griffin 10/2007
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    We go to Bishop & Associates in Florence.

Dr Berger is the one who saw DD in the hospital, and we fell in love with him. He's been great!

He has a great bedside manner, and explains things often before I even ask. Which is great for me because I'm a big "gotta know why" kinda person.

My boss takes his kids there, and is who recommended them to me. He said the thing they really like is that they've never had to wait for an appt. Ever. He said if the kid's sick, they get them in usually same day.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm a nurse w/ Pediatric Care in Burlington, KY on 237 right next door Burlington Pharm. We have 2 doctors Dr. Keith Stowers & Dr. Michelle Steffen. ?If you'd like more information feel free to email me @ LisaChristine2006@yahoo.com?
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"