Eco-Friendly Family
Options

Would it be weird to sign next year's Christmas cards now?

I bought next year's cards at Hallmark today (made in the USA, say Christmas, uber pretty ones), and am thinking about signing them before I put them in my desk drawer.

Would this be weird?  Would I be jinxing myself?  (Jinx as in DH's vasectamy not working and get pg and have another baby before Christmas)  Am I over thinking this????

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Would it be weird to sign next year's Christmas cards now?

• Options
    It might be over-thinking, but I'd feel funny about it, too!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I wouldn't sign them yet either...
    47 months &
    11 months
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    You could always just sign them "Merry Christmas from the Smiths" or whatever so it would be more broad.
  • Options

imagePecas13:
    You could always just sign them "Merry Christmas from the Smiths" or whatever so it would be more broad.

That makes me crazy when I see cards signed like that.  I love seeing everyone's names.

le sigh

I guess I'll just put them in the drawer and do them in July like normal.

• Options

personally i thought it was a brilliant idea. we always do photo cards or i would jump on this idea myself while i am trapped in the car (parked in the driveway) with a napping baby who i am not about to wake.

actually, i should start writing a novel.

• Options
    HA!  Jenni, you are way too on top of things - you make the rest of us mortals look bad...
  • Options

My late gma once said that if you sign the Christmas cards in July and all the birthday cards in January, you'll find you have more time to write thank you notes.  And your friends will find you to be thoughtful when they receive their birthday and Christmas cards on time.

I slacked last year.  I was busy getting ready for Saxton/caring for Saxton.  Saxton's on his own now!

• Options
    imagethejennigirl:

I(Jinx as in DH's vasectamy not working and get pg and have another baby before Christmas)

I have to admit, this was my first thought...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"