Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW w/o May 22

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: TWW w/o May 22

• Month/Cycle: 6/6

CD/DPO: 16/3

Timing: -5, +1

Typical LP length: 12-13 days

Testing: Timing sucked, so I might not test unless AF is late

R/R: I only got fertile CM on O day and the day after, so I’m hoping that doing acupuncture next cycle will help with that

CS/Q: 
  • Month/Cycle: 10 /7 and 3/2 AL

CD/DPO:  28/13

Timing: -1 -2

Typical LP length: 14 days

Testing: I’m normally the queen of pee on all the things but after our recent experience I am afraid to know. AF is due on Wednesday, so probably then. 

R/R: I’m completely exhausted. We are closing on Friday, and I have so much to get done. I’m super excited about moving - but also so overwhelmed. The good news is all the underwriting is done, all the inspections are done, we are good to close!!! I’m just stressing about the projects the house means… it scares me a little the age of the house (1780 😳) 

CS/Q:  how high of a temp would you discard? My chart is a mess this month. I had an ear infection, then we all caught strep. 🥴

• Loading the player...
  • @charmedlifex3 I usually only discard a temp if it’s around 99F or higher and then only if it’s right around O since that can mess up when FF puts crosshairs. Otherwise I just mark it as illness and FF gives it an open circle.
  • kbru88kbru88 member
    Month/Cycle: 2
    CD/DPO: 33/4

Timing: -1,0

Typical LP length: 14 days

Testing: waiting until 10 dpo... Maybe 8 if I can't wait. In the meantime I'm taking OPKS still since Im not 100 percent sure I actually ovulated. I have a history of anovulatory cycles.

R/R: end of the school year is always a crazy time. I'm exhausted and just can't wait for summer to officially start. 

CS/Q: