November 2023 Moms

*TW* Spotting/bleeding/threatening MC thread

2»

Re: *TW* Spotting/bleeding/threatening MC thread

• Hey everyone. I had my follow up US today and it confirmed I had another missed miscarriage. At the US they did find evidence of a potential septate Uterus which would explain my recurrent miscarriages but I need to wait until later to have that confirmed. So even though it’s terrible news I have a small amount of hope that the issue can be fixed and help me have a future healthy pregnancy. I have my D&C scheduled for Wednesday. Thank your for all your support and I hope you all have healthy full term pregnancies. 
    bluepeach565
  • @sbaby2023 oh man! I’m so sorry to hear that but hopefully this leads the way to a healthy full term future pregnancy ♥️♥️♥️
    sbaby2023
  • Loading the player...
  • @sbaby2023 - I'm so sorry to hear this. I'm glad you have hope that what they found will lead to good news in the future though. Sending hugs! 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

sbaby2023
  • @sbaby2023 my heart hurts for you - i'm so sorry. sending all the love and internet hugs. <3
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    sbaby2023
  • @sbaby2023 I am so sorry for your loss.
    sbaby2023
  • @sbaby2023 I’m so sorry for your loss
    Me: 33 | DH: 34
    Married: October, 19, 2015
    EDD 2/22/17 <3 DS1 born on 3/2/17
    EDD 3/8/20 <3 DS2 born on 3/10/20
    EDD 11/24/23
    (Formerly Marriedhamstermom Feb ‘17)

sbaby2023
  • @sbaby2023 I'm soo sorry for your loss. I hope they are able to fix what is going so you may have successful pregnancies in the future. 
    sbaby2023
  • @sbaby2023 Oh no I'm so sorry to hear this. I hope you can get down to the bottom of what's going on and that your rainbow isn't far <3
    sbaby2023
  • @sbaby2023 - echoing everyone else’s sentiments- I’m so sorry for your loss. I hope that they can figure out what’s happening. 
    Third kid: Due 11/6
    Second kid: Dec 2021
    First kid: Sept 2019