Babies: 6 - 9 Months

15 pound 11 month old girl

I just want to see if there are other mothers in this group with tiny babies. My daughter is about to be 11 months old and just hit 15 pounds. The 1st 4 months of life, I was breastfeeding and supplementing with formula. Then I startes making enough milk so formula was no longer needed. There is a good amount of fat in her bottles and she is eating solids but she's still so tiny. Her tummy can only hold so much at a time. Some times she doesnt even finish her 4 oz bottle. Yep....4 ounces! Her doctor said she is just tiny and growing right along the curve. Looking for suggestions and encouragement.

Re: 15 pound 11 month old girl

• Looks like her pediatrician told you the answer. If she’s growing along the curve, she’s totally fine.
  • I am breastfeeding my 2nd baby and formula fed my 1st and the growth is huge . my 2nd is in the 60th percentile and my 1st was always in the 90th percentile. Even now my 1st is the biggest in her kindergarten class.
  • Loading the player...
  • Hey! Yea my little girl will be 8 months next week.and only weighs 12 lbs! She is gaining weight,  slowly and just has a tiny belly!!! And same with the bottles too!! Her biggest bottle is her first one of the day shell drink between 6 to 8 oz. And the rest of the day between 4 and 5 and often times.less! All that matters is your.little one is growing!!! ❤