September 2023 Moms
Options

Low Sex Drive

I'm 27 I'm on bby#3 (8weeks). I hear often that couples are having sex 3-4 times out the day. I seem to only fit sex in our life about 1-2 times a week . My woman intuition tells me that it's clearly NOT enough for my s/o. I'm always cramping and nauseous all the time. He thinks because I'm pregnant we should have sex more but I feel way too miserable. Any Advice?

Re: Low Sex Drive

• Options
    Take care of yourself and your baby first! Pregnancy doesn't last forever and there is plenty of ways for him to take care of things himself. Your wants and needs are just as important as his and if your not feeling it then too bad for him. 1-2 times a week is completely realistic I don't really believe people who say they are having sex 3-4 times a day maybe if they don't have kids and are unemployed with nothing but spare time.. just my opinion!
  • Options
    I’m only 8 weeks with twins but I have the opposite of a low sex drive. It’s all I want all the time
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Totally relate! I’m super nauseous off and on all day. My husband has been great, but i do feel a little bad we’ve only had sex once in the last 2 weeks since i started getting nauseous because usually it hits hard after work! You’re not alone. The symptoms will pass and i’m sure your sex drive will be back :)