Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TTCAL - week of Nov 28

**This is a general trigger warning that CP, miscarriage / spontaneous abortion, selective abortion due to medical complications, and/or stillbirth may be mentioned.**

Introduce yourself and anything you think is important: number of loss(es), when you had the loss(es), diagnosis/conditions surrounding loss, etc.

How are things going? What is something that you are struggling with and/or what is going well?

Any testing coming up/any recent results

Questions?

GTKY: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning, or for date night? 

Re: TTCAL - week of Nov 28

• Options
    Introduce yourself and anything you think is important: early spontaneous loss at 6 weeks in Aug 2021, MMC with D&C at 12 weeks in Feb 2022, CP last month

How are things going? What is something that you are struggling with and/or what is going well? I’m chugging along. I try to stay positive, but with my 40th birthday coming up in a few months I am starting to think this may not happen for us. I know people have babies over 40 all the time, but if I couldn’t make one at 38 or at 39 it’s hard to see how it will happen at 40. My OBGYN has told me twice now that we should seek out the IVF clinic, but I am still not sold that they will be able to help us. I’m lucky in the sense that I seem to get pregnant fairly easily, but I just don’t seem to be able to stay pregnant. So I’m not sure how much IVF could help, except maybe with genetic testing to ensure a viable embryo? I’m just not sure if it’s the right choice for us. 

GTKY: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning, or for date night? I have a 5 minute makeup routine that I rarely do, mostly because I work freelance from home and I rarely see other humans. I don’t add anything for date night because my husband is really not into makeup, but also we never go out. Wow, I am really making my life sound glamorous over here 😂
  • Options

Introduce yourself and anything you think is important: number of loss(es), when you had the loss(es), diagnosis/conditions surrounding loss, etc.
    Lots of losses 5 maybe 6, I don't know I have lost count.  Big loss at 14 weeks of twins in 2013. 

How are things going? What is something that you are struggling with and/or what is going well?  I'm just hanging out, we are definitely questioning if some of our loss issues are related to sperm quality following a low fertilization rate on our IVF cycle. 

Any testing coming up/any recent results  H is having surgery to remove his vericocele. 

Questions? Nope

GTKY: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning, or for date night? Copy question, but I am a five minute human and an hour human for date night. 
    Spoiler for History 

Me - 30 DH - 32

April 2009 - 8+ week MC
    January 2012 - BFP - DS Born 10/21/2012
    May 2013 - BFP - Twins MMC @ 13 weeks D&C
    Oct 2013 -  BFP MC @ 6 weeks
    Dec 2013 -  BFP  DD Born 8/16/14 - Cholestasis at 36+5
    Nov 2016 - BFP MC @ 6 weeks
    Dec 2016 - BFP  DD Born 6/19/17 @ 28+4 Severe Pre-E, IUGR, Cholestasis 
    Nov 2017 - BFP MC @ 6 weeks
    Jan 2017 - BFP MC @ 6 weeks
    Jan 2019 - BFP MC @ 6 weeks
    DH Vasectomy Aug 2019
    Feb 2022 - TTC #4 with IVF - RPL testing
    Protein C and S Deficiency - Blood Thinners for Treatment - Maybe we don't know!
    June 2022 - IVF - 2 embryos - 1 transfered 6/22/22 - Transfer Failed
    July 2022 - FET