March 2023 Moms
Options

Baby percentile - where are you at?

Just had my 20 week ultrasound and everything looks great/normal but the doc said only 43 percentile which is very surprising! I’m curious on how that compares to other people, especially if you’re having a boy too

Re: Baby percentile - where are you at?

• Options
    43rd percentile compared to other people means that 57% have bigger babies and 42.9999% have smaller at this gestational age.  Not sure how that is surprising as it is awful close to middle of the road, unless this is vastly different from prior babies you may have carried. 

Hearing random strangers’ percentiles won’t give you any better data than that. 

Are you new here? The knottie user names aren’t really memorable. If you want to stay and participate in the regular threads and in this community, please change your username to something more memorable. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I’m having a girl .. I had my anatomy scan at 20w4 days and she’s in the 91% percentile 437 grams . 
  • Options
    A girl and 69% percentile despite having lost 40 pounds in the beginning of my pregnancy due to sickness!
  • Options
    My girl is the 43rd percentile, same as yours! Seems very normal and average. When my doctor measured the baby’s length and weight, he said she was exactly on track for her due date of March 5. Not a day less or more!