If you are a contributing member who has been active here for a full 3 months with a BFP this week, CONGRATULATIONS! Please share your success with us here.
How do you know if you're a contributing member?
1. Ask your heart if you have contributed positively here.
2. Do these people know you? Will they be happy about your pregnancy?
3. Have you offered support to others or have you just blasted your own info out there?
4. We ask that you only post here if you have been participating meaningfully here for at least three months. Sometimes the silence is kindest. Those of us who lurk BMBs will see your intro and PM/comment/love tit.
5. Again, take a moment and step away from your excitement and ask your heart if posting would be potentially hurtful.
This thread has mild restrictions - thread is primarily BFP announcements but doesn't allow for direct questions or lengthy/personalized congrats in the comments. Use the "Love It" button or "congrats!", "H&H 9 months!", "I was hoping this was your month!" and other short & sweet notes.
Regular board rules apply-- this is not the place to ask if you are pregnant based off your symptoms or for second opinions on your tests. We do invite you to contribute in the daily TWW and WTO threads and discussions. This community gives back tenfold what you put into it! When you see somebody who has possibly violated a guideline of this thread, please quote the section of these guidelines and include a callout to the poster, but keep snark to a minimum. If you have a post called out, please edit your offending post to add a note that you've been made aware of the rule and will keep it in mind in the future (if you are being asked to change wording due to unintentionally offensive phrasing, please remove that part of your post with a note of "EDIT: Removed offensive phrasing"). Remember: this thread is not a tribunal. Continued arguments and defenses about a post have no place here and are considered off-topic. If you would like to make an argument for or against a rule, please create or update a META thread to discuss.
CD/DPO of first BFP?
How many months/cycles had you been TTC?
How long have you been an active participant on the TTGP board? (minimum: 3 full months)
What did your chart look like?
What were you doing TGKU?
How was your timing? What symptoms did you have, if any? (CS & CD breakdowns welcome)