Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Thursday 8/4

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle:

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Typical LP length:

Testing:

R/R:

CS/Q:
TTC History:
Started dating DH 2006 . Married 2015

TTC July 2015-November 2015
BFP November 2015
Baby boy born August 2016

Oops BFP February 2021
MMC March 2021

Back on BC for a year to decide what we want to do.

TTC Since March 2022
MMC June 2022

BFP September 2022 - Due June 2023!

Re: TWW Thursday 8/4

• Month/Cycle: 4/2AL

CD/DPO: 19/3 (Going backwards)

Timing: -3, -1

Typical LP length: 14 days

Testing: 10 DPO

R/R: liquid smoke fell out of my cabinet and smashed when I opened it this morning and now I swear I smell like it.  It didn't get me but I obviously had to clean it up. Ughhhhh!!

CS/Q: I had a huge temp rise this morning and FF changed my O date from CD13 to CD16, which is more in line with my regular cycle.  However, I had a negative OPK on that day.  Honestly my OPKs were darkest on CD11 but they were borderline positive and then just got lighter. Sooooo, who knows.  I never used OPKs in the past, I usually just went by BBT, so I am a little confused on how to use them to be honest.  I am attributing that spike on CD 14 to possibly drinking too much wine before bed.  I will go by FF crosshairs for timing purposes I suppose. WHAT DOES IT MEAN?! Haha!

Question - What do you believe is more reliable, BBT or OPKs?

chart in spoiler

TTC History:
    Started dating DH 2006 . Married 2015

TTC July 2015-November 2015
    BFP November 2015
    Baby boy born August 2016

Oops BFP February 2021
    MMC March 2021

Back on BC for a year to decide what we want to do.

TTC Since March 2022
    MMC June 2022

BFP September 2022 - Due June 2023!