March 2023 Moms
Options

Extreme Hunger In the Middle Of The Night 😭

Hello Mommas! ♥️ 
I hope that you and yours are doing great!

For the last week, at around 3AM I start to experience nausea and extreme hunger! A hunger pain like no other! 

Any other mommies going through this? 😢 I read about keeping snacks near by… it is so uncomfortable and pretty much puts me in a bad mood 😒!

Thank you so much for your inputs! 💕 

Re: Extreme Hunger In the Middle Of The Night 😭

• Options
    Yes omg. It's the most insane hunger I've ever felt. It's miserable because if I don't eat right before bed then I wake up feeling so hungry I want to puke. So weird. Hopefully this passes!
  • Options
    Yes omg. It's the most insane hunger I've ever felt. It's miserable because if I don't eat right before bed then I wake up feeling so hungry I want to puke. So weird. Hopefully this passes!
    Yes lovey 💕 and I don’t want to be having food in the room 😂 Thank you so much ☺️ same to you! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    Yes This! I’m like, I can’t be hungry again lol😆
  • Options
    Yea same! I have almost no desire to eat during the day but 1am, it’s pee and toast time lol
  • Options
    Yes This! I’m like, I can’t be hungry again lol😆
    😆 I know the feeling very well! Last night I took a pack of satine crackers and ate about 8 of them before going to bed. It actually worked! I didn’t feel the hunger pains until this morning when my hubby got up for work. Try that next time ♥️! 
  • Options
    Yea same! I have almost no desire to eat during the day but 1am, it’s pee and toast time lol
    Omg I can go for a yummy avocado toast right now 😂 Does the toast help? 
  • Options
    I’m definitely going to keep a pack of saltine crackers ready lol
  • Options
    @iscarleys
    Yes it sure does!