BFP June '21
MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C July '21
Jan '22 - started IF testing
BFP Jan '22
MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C Feb '22
BFP May '22

Re: Unpopular Opinion (UO) Thursday 6/30

• Options
    Inspired by @seeds_of_joy.. I LOATH grocery shopping. I don't ever go, I let DH and DS go on Sundays and take the opportunity to nap while they are gone lol. IDK why, I just can't stand going to the grocery store.
    Me: 34  DH: 34
    Married 10/28/17
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1 February '18
    Team Green turned Team Blue 10/15/18

TTC #2 January '21
    BFP June '21
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C July '21
    Jan '22 - started IF testing
    BFP Jan '22
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C Feb '22
    BFP May '22

• Options
    LaceyBee522LaceyBee522 member
    edited June 2022
    @tessiesmom26 one of the blessing of COVID has been curbside pickup/grocery delivery. I hope it never goes away! (ETA: I hope curbside/delivery never goes away. COVID can leave ANYTIME.)

My grocery-related (sort of) unpopular opinion is that I hate avocado and guac. I can't stand the texture.  :#
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @cpk3535 OOOORRRRR we should be friends, because I'll always let you have whatever avocado comes on my dishes. It is one of my husband's favorite marriage perks. Lol!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Same!!!!!! I always order my groceries online and pick them up! Game changer!
  • Options
    I hate curbside pick up and delivery because they give me crap produce. If they wouldn't pick it for their own family, they shouldn't pick it for mine. Otherwise it would be awesome.
  • Options
    > @seeds_of_joy said:
    > I hate curbside pick up and delivery because they give me crap produce. If they wouldn't pick it for their own family, they shouldn't pick it for mine. Otherwise it would be awesome.

I completely agree!! Same with expiration dates... If I'm paying a premium for delivery, I want my chicken to be good for at least a couple days. 😬
  • Options
    @dainafrances yes... exactly! 
  • Options
    @seeds_of_joy and @dainafrances so funny that you mentioned the produce! I’ve never had an issue until my pickup last week. The bag of lemons was moldy and the kids yogurt was expired. So annoying!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
  • Options
    Now that grocery pick up exists, I don’t know how I lived without it, as a mom! People really don’t like it? It would have been amazing when I had 2 under 2, and it’s a lifesaver with 3 kids! Otherwise they’re all whining or messing around or being obnoxious, and we live somewhere rural where even a Walmart is half an hour away, and they ONLY have self-check outs, so I literally can’t live without being able to place my order and just be able to pick it up (plus it can cut my total time in half - from 2+ hours to just over an hour). LOVE IT! But they also pay their online shoppers like $18/hour - I’ve never had issues with bad produce or expired things, and the one time they forgot to give me one carton of things (my milks 😭) I had a refund online in about 30 seconds. 🤷🏼‍♀️ 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker