September 2022 Moms

Thankful Thursday 5/26

What are you thankful for today?
Current pregnancy -
First BFP on 1/4/22.  Due date 9/13/22.

Four prior losses, no living children - 1 first trimester miscarriage, 1 blighted ovum, 1 chemical, and one extreme premature live birth daughter who died at 15 days old.

Re: Thankful Thursday 5/26

• Salty snacks and warm weather 🥨☀️
  • Hugs from my babies. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Super thankful to have my family visit from Ontario. They brought me lots of fruits that I don't have access to here...I'm also thankful for the fruits for giving me daily bowel movements. 😂
  • My maternity swimsuit stuff fits. In time for pool season! . :)
  • melyraemelyrae member
    Good weather so I can garden a little bit after work each day! And covid restrictions being lifted so my students can have a real graduation ceremony this week!
  • mk2022xmk2022x member
    My work gave us today off ahead of Memorial Day so we have a 4-day weekend - woo! 
  • Summer vacation is less than a month away. LET IT HAPPEN!
  • I'm so thankful for my job! The autonomy of my role has done wonders for my daily happiness. I love having complete control over my schedule, and I'm continually in awe of the balance I've been able to sustain between real life and work. I wish things never had to change, though they inevitably do.
  • I leave for the beach in <24 hours!
    Current pregnancy -
    First BFP on 1/4/22.  Due date 9/13/22.

Four prior losses, no living children - 1 first trimester miscarriage, 1 blighted ovum, 1 chemical, and one extreme premature live birth daughter who died at 15 days old.

• Oh, Hubbs and I go to see Chris Gethard live on June 3rd! It'll be Hubbs' first episode of Beautiful Anonymous and it's a LIVE TAPING! Followed by an hour of standup! I have wanted to go for sooooo long!
  • laj0217laj0217 member
    Today was the last day of school! I am officially on summer break!!