Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Thursday, 5/5

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: WTO Thursday, 5/5

• Month/Cycle: 5/4

CD: 20

WAYDTGKU: BBT, OPKs, vitamins

R/R: I'm getting sick again.*YAY*. I think this week has completely drained me. I almost got out of my car this AM with a lace thong stuck to my sweater - it's been one of those days. I am however going to attempt to order from my favorite Mexican joint in town and grab some mole enchiladas for dinner, with a marg to go. Yup, good life choices right there.

CS/Q: I don't know whether to be relieved or annoyed about my lack of temp shift. Like, is there still a chance I haven't ovulated and maybe my body will hold out until DH gets home tomorrow?! Oooor am I having an anovulatory cycle? I have had zero notable fertile CM and honestly I just feel off, so I wouldn't be surprised. My LH is still in a high-ish range, but not as high as Tuesday.

• @mrsmtothek maybe you’re having a double surge cycle? Where your body didn’t O so it’s waiting for another surge? 
    TTC History:
    Me: 36 H: 40 Married 2015. Together since 2010.
    TTC: Sept 2016-Oct 2017
    BFP Oct 2017. DD born July 2018.
    TTC: March 2020. BFP March 2020
    Due date was Nov 2020
    DS born Sept 2020. DS passed away Nov 2020 due to prematurity and birth trauma.
    TTC: March 2021
    IUI #1 Nov 2021, BFN
    IUI #2 Dec 2021 BFP.  MC Jan 2022
    IUI #3 Aug 2022 BFN
    IUI #4 Sept 2022 BFN
    AMH test came back at .081. Was going to move on to IVF with DE, but have decided not to. Will be leaving it up to the universe now.

• Loading the player...
  • @bearmomma1 definitely a possibility? I keep forgetting *duh* PCOS is probably to blame for this. I just don't have enough history testing with OPKs. Maybe I have a chance for getting it in this cycle!
  • @mrsmtothek really hoping you'll get that positive OPK when YH gets home. That would be perfect if it showed up when he returns.

Month/Cycle: 9/9

CD: 5

WAYDTGKU: OPKs, BBT, CM, clomid

R/R: Two days of zero side effects with the clomid might be coming to an end lol a tad bit of a headache right now, and I don't know if it's related, but my stomach hasn't been feeling good this morning. Haven't eaten anything unusual, so...hmm.

CS/Q: Nope. Been trying really hard to stay consistent with my temp timing this cycle and the temperature in our bedroom at night, so my chart doesn't look as wild as usual.

• bearmomma1bearmomma1 member
    edited May 2022
    @mrsmtothek fingers crossed that's the case! I hope you don't see a temp raise tomorrow as sometimes it can take up to 3 days I think?
    @annanbby I have noticed also a headache with the Clomid. I noticed it more this time when we did a piggyback round of a double dose. I hope your headache goes away!

Month/Cycle: 16/4 AL

CD: 22

WAYDTGKU: lots of clomid, estrace supp, us monitor, trigger, TI, progesterone supp.

R/R: Finally my follicle is big enough to schedule the trigger! Trigger set for Saturday night. Lots of sexy times over the weekend. It's nice having something preoccupy my mind, as my dad's birthday is on Sunday. We used to complain about my dads bday landing near Mothers day, as it made it stressful trying to plan separate things for both parents (they're divorced) What I wouldn't give to have that problem still...

CS/Q:

TTC History:
    Me: 36 H: 40 Married 2015. Together since 2010.
    TTC: Sept 2016-Oct 2017
    BFP Oct 2017. DD born July 2018.
    TTC: March 2020. BFP March 2020
    Due date was Nov 2020
    DS born Sept 2020. DS passed away Nov 2020 due to prematurity and birth trauma.
    TTC: March 2021
    IUI #1 Nov 2021, BFN
    IUI #2 Dec 2021 BFP.  MC Jan 2022
    IUI #3 Aug 2022 BFN
    IUI #4 Sept 2022 BFN
    AMH test came back at .081. Was going to move on to IVF with DE, but have decided not to. Will be leaving it up to the universe now.