1st Trimester

Symptoms… no symptoms… (IVF mama)

So I am currently 6 weeks pregnant after undergoing IVF. I’ve been super tired and had sore breasts and about 5 days ago started experiencing nausea. About a day and a half ago the nausea feeling stopped and my boobs really don’t hurt anymore, is this normal? I’m a first timer and second guessing everything 😫 I’m going in to have blood work done just hoping for some peace of mind (I’ve been taking my estrogen and progesterone as directed)

Re: Symptoms… no symptoms… (IVF mama)

• If you looked through one of the many posts about the same thing; you will see that symptoms coming and going, symptoms or no symptoms have no impact on pregnancy.   There is one though, a missed period.  That was the only symptom I had.  It can be very normal.
  • I’m at 7 weeks post IVF and the first few weeks I totally freaked out on the days that I felt “normal” (i.e. had energy). Luckily most of the staff at my clinic also went through IVF and they have helped to reassure me that the symptoms come and go and sometimes you won’t have any symptoms. 
  • Loading the player...
  • 3 time IVF momma here and I agree with the other posts. The symptoms come and go that early in pregnancy. I’m 7w3d and it’s still up and down.