Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Monday, 4/25

mrsmtothekmrsmtothek member
edited April 2022 in Trying to Get Pregnant
**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: TWW Monday, 4/25

• Month/Cycle: 8/8

CD/DPO: 23/10

Timing: -3, O

Typical LP length: 15 days

Testing: BFN yesterday, probably won't be testing again (see below...)

R/R: So I spoke with my doctor about the spotting/cramping happening mid-cycle again. He said it sounds like it may be low progesterone (which is what I thought), so he's prescribing clomid for next cycle. I have a lot of feelings about it. On one hand, I'm grateful for my doctor who doesn't feel like we have to do things exactly by the book (i.e. waiting until 1 year of TTC to start trying some different things), and also that clomid is an option at all and could potentially be what we need to conceive. But on the other hand, the idea of needing help to conceive is hard.

Non-TTC related, I had a really great weekend at the beach for my friend's birthday. It was so relaxing, and only one other girl ended up going and we got along great. It was super nice.

CS/Q: Nope. Just more back and forth temps. It dropped again this morning, so I'm expecting this cycle to end with AF.

• *lurking* @annanbby did he mention anything about progesterone suppositories? I have luteal phase defect/low progesterone where I'd always start spotting on 6 DPO, and period would start 7-10 DPO. We added progesterone and it's definitely stopped the spotting/lengthened the luteal phase.
    TTC History:
    Me: 36 H: 40 Married 2015. Together since 2010.
    TTC: Sept 2016-Oct 2017
    BFP Oct 2017. DD born July 2018.
    TTC: March 2020. BFP March 2020
    Due date was Nov 2020
    DS born Sept 2020. DS passed away Nov 2020 due to prematurity and birth trauma.
    TTC: March 2021
    IUI #1 Nov 2021, BFN
    IUI #2 Dec 2021 BFP.  MC Jan 2022
    IUI #3 Aug 2022 BFN
    IUI #4 Sept 2022 BFN
    AMH test came back at .081. Was going to move on to IVF with DE, but have decided not to. Will be leaving it up to the universe now.

• Loading the player...
  • @annanbby I'm glad you were able to talk to your dr and get a plan. Also glad you had fun on your girls weekend!

Month/Cycle: 16/1AL

CD/DPO: 20/8

Timing: -2, +1

Typical LP length: 13/14

Testing: I'm a sucker and caved knowing damn well it was way too early...

R/R: Last week of work before vacation! I got a lot of packing done this past weekend, so I feel pretty good about that. I am so ready for vacation so I am like at the point where I am just itching to go! Other than that we had a good lowkey weekend and are ready to get through to Saturday!

CS/Q: 

Me: 34  DH: 34
    Married 10/28/17
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1 February '18
    Team Green turned Team Blue 10/15/18

TTC #2 January '21
    BFP June '21
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C July '21
    Jan '22 - started IF testing
    BFP Jan '22
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C Feb '22
    BFP May '22

• @bearmomma1 No he didn't. I have a relatively normal LP length. Though I've had a few episodes of spotting shortly after O, AF still arrives at normal time around 14-15 DPO (which does seem kinda weird??) So maybe that's why he decided on clomid? I'll keep in that mind though. I'm sure if this doesn't help the next cycle or two, he'll want to do some testing, and that might be a good thing to bring up.

@tessiesmom26 yes, definitely! I'm glad I emailed him now. I almost didn't, and now I'm wishing I'd emailed him after the first time it happened! Also, yay for vacations :smiley: glad you're going to get some time away!