Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Friday 3.25.22

edited March 2022 in Trying to Get Pregnant
**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q:
FTM
July 4th

Re: WTO Friday 3.25.22

• Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 10, usually O ok day 14

WAYDTGKU: we've started having sex more consistently (compared to when I'm not predicted to ovulate), OPK which resulted in my peeing on my hand in my work bathroom and having to awkwardly wait for someone to leave before I stepped out of the stall to wash vigorously

R/R: I have a sore throat so bad and I'm negative for all c, flu, and strep. Just don't feel great. 

CS/Q: can someone tell me what this means??? Also, hope it was ok I started this thread. If not, please let me know and I'll refrain from now on.
    FTM
    July 4th
  • @firecracker_mama Ugh to the sore throat!  I also had one this weekend and have felt pretty crappy.  Took a covid test and it was negative.  I wonder when the day will come that that isn't the first thing we do when we have a cold.   

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 4

WAYDTGKU: PNV, BBT, FF

R/R: I have had terrible headaches for the past two weeks.  I am starting to think its the PNV I just started taking because nothing else is really different.

CS/Q:  Anyone else get headaches they think are attributable to prenatals?
    TTC History:
    Started dating DH 2006 . Married 2015

TTC July 2015-November 2015
    BFP November 2015
    Baby boy born August 2016

Oops BFP February 2021
    MMC March 2021

Back on BC for a year to decide what we want to do.

TTC Since March 2022
    MMC June 2022

BFP September 2022 - Due June 2023!

• Loading the player...
  • @firecracker_mama Ugh to the sore throat!  I also had one this weekend and have felt pretty crappy.  Took a covid test and it was negative.  I wonder when the day will come that that isn't the first thing we do when we have a cold.   

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 4

WAYDTGKU: PNV, BBT, FF

R/R: I have had terrible headaches for the past two weeks.  I am starting to think its the PNV I just started taking because nothing else is really different.

CS/Q:  Anyone else get headaches they think are attributable to prenatals?
    I hope your headache subsides. I found I have to take my pnv with food or else I throw up an hour later. It was a fun time discovering that. 
    FTM
    July 4th