Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Tuesday, 3.15

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q:
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: WTO Tuesday, 3.15

• Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 2

WAYDTGKU: OPKs, temping, HIU, lifestyle improvements, vitamins

R/R: Premom's app UI is driving me insane. The workarounds involved in trying to log my period is just absurd. AF is heavier than yesterday, which is a first for me. Usually I just have 1 really heavy day, 1 regular day, and then spotting. On the plus side it's above freezing here today!! Snow is melting! Grass is showing! Sun *was* shining....I'll take 2/3. Come on spring!

CS/Q: Nope.
  • Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 24

WAYDTGKU: BBT, OPK, CM, pnv

R/R: test prep is in full effect at school! 3rd grade state testing is in 2 weeks and I hate that we have to talk to 3rd graders about not moving to the next grade level because of one test 😔 I’m 4 years in and it doesn’t get any easier… 

CS/Q: I’ll just set up camp. Anovulatory cycle chances are so high at this point. I’m done peeing in a cup, I’m done. 

• Loading the player...
  • @ejoseph16 Man oh man oh man. I'm so sorry. I used to have really long cycles and my O took a long time to arrive too. The wait and see of all of this is the most infuriating.