Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Thursday 3.10

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q:
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: WTO Thursday 3.10

• Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 19

WAYDTGKU: BBT, OPK, CM, pnv

R/R: Busy day today, so I won’t be back on until late tonight! Work, work meeting, and dinner with my in laws! Side note: cut 6 inches off of my hair last night. It feels so much healthier! And of course, my husband recognized something was different, but not the 6 inches of hair that disappeared 😂🤦🏼‍♀️ 

CS/Q: so, my CBD OPK gave me a peak last night. My wondfo have not shown a surge. But then my temp shot way up this morning. I’m thinking I O’d and the standard OPK just missed it. 

mrsmtothekbbrahmbhatt
  • @ejoseph16 lol!! I always think that stuff is so funny cause I'm totally like that. :D I'll notice that something is different about someone, but not always realize what it is. MH is the opposite. If I even trim my hair, he totally notices haha

Month/Cycle: 7/7

CD: 7

WAYDTGKU: BBT, OKPs, CM

R/R: Oh my, it's been a long week. But thankfully today is my Friday. Tomorrow I'm doing flowers again for another event at work, which is super exciting. And my coworker told me she bragged about me to another coworker and showed her photos of other arrangements I've done and she said our coworker may be asking me to help her with an event that's coming in her department. I love that this is becoming a thing. It's fun for me and helps them out. Such a win.

CS/Q: Nope.
    ejoseph16mrsmtothek
  • Loading the player...
  • @ejoseph16 wow, I bet you feel much lighter! I love getting a hair refresh for spring!

@annanbby that's great that you're being recognized for your talents! And such a bonus that it is relaxing for you as well!

Month/Cycle: 3/2 

CD: 11

WAYDTGKU: CM, CP, PNVs, OPKs

R/R: Ugh, it's just not my day today. This morning started out badly and it's just put me in a funk the whole day. 

CS/Q: Nope

annanbby
  • @ejoseph16 Yay for the haircut! I go next week and I can't wait. 
    @annanbby That's awesome that your hard work is being recognized. Enjoy your Friday!
    @bbrahmbhatt Sorry for the rough start to the day. Hope you can do something fun this afternoon to make it a little better.

Month/Cycle: 7/7 AL

CD: 5

WAYDTGKU: vitamins, progesterone, ubiquinol, letrozole

R/R: It has been a busy week! One more day to go and then I get a little break from my typical work during spring break next week. I'm looking forward to having time to fit in a few "extra" things like breakfast with a friend and a haircut. 

CS/Q: Nope
    annanbby
  • Month/cycle: honestly too many to count :(

CD: 12

WAYDTGKU: taking a break right now

R/R: Today, according to my normal cycle (of course it's starting to go irregular) is when I was supposed to ovulate. However according to my OPKs I'm no where near. You can barely see the test line. I have to use them, for when I do my IUIs and I'm getting frustrated. 

CS/Q: nope because I haven't been taking my temps.