Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Wednesday 3.9

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q:
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: WTO Wednesday 3.9

• Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 18

WAYDTGKU: BBT, OPK, CM, pnv

R/R: I’m so over being sick… I was tested a few weeks ago for a genetic immune disorder that they found in my dad a year ago. After the past few months, I have a feeling I’m going to get the call that I have it, too. A month and a half ago, I had Covid. 3 weeks ago, I had the stomach bug. Now I have an upper respiratory infection. I’m over it! I can tell it’s messing with my temps and O… so I’m frustrated. 

CS/Q: the temp drop happened, as expected… now just waiting for my OPK’s to turn. 

mrsmtothekfantasyflyte
  • *lurking* @ejoseph16 Ugh I'm sorry, you deserve a break from all that sickness!!! :'( Hope your OPKs come through for you soon.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • @ejoseph16 so sorry you're going through that! Hopefully you don't have it and all the sickness is just a fluke..

Month/Cycle: 7/7

CD: 6

WAYDTGKU: BBT, OPKs, CM

R/R: MH and I talked last night and decided we are going to continue trying through the next few busy months, so that's exciting! I can tell he's really starting to want more kids, like soon. Which is a very different side of him from the usual "it'll happen when it happens" attitude. lol

CS/Q: Nope.
    fantasyflyteejoseph16mrsmtothek
  • @annanbby I’m glad you guys had that chat! It’s always going to feel like bad timing, so it’s good to just move forward! 
    annanbbymrsmtothek
  • @ejoseph16 ugh, sorry you're sick! I hope you feel better soon!

@annanbby that's exciting! I'm glad you both talked and are on the same page!

Month/Cycle: 3/2

CD: 10

WAYDTGKU: CP, CM, OPKs, PNVs, HIO

R/R: Just dealing with a headache today, which is less than fun :(

CS/Q: Nope
    annanbby