Trying to Get Pregnant

Healthy Goals and Habits w/o 3/7

What habits, goals, or resolutions are you focusing on this week/year? 
How's everything going? Any recent wins?

What has you motivated or struggling?

Re: Healthy Goals and Habits w/o 3/7

• What habits, goals, or resolutions are you focusing on this week/year? just consistently working out, really happy with my "bubbles" for the last 30 days on the peloton app.

How's everything going? Any recent wins? i have one class left in my 4 week crush your core series! i think i am going to start some of the beginner yoga stuff, i did yoga really regularly before covid but feel really out of sorts with my strength/flexibility these days.

What has you motivated or struggling? ugh this week i am swamped and stressed re work! 
    bbrahmbhatt
  • @anniemarie887 Way to go on the core series!

What habits, goals, or resolutions are you focusing on this week/year? I'm working on doing 4-6 workouts per week, with the goal of 3-4 spin classes and then sprinkling in strength, walking and yoga throughout the rest of the week. 

How's everything going? Any recent wins? I did well with my workouts last week, and eating well. I didn't go insane this weekend with eating, which is an improvement, lol. 

What has you motivated or struggling? I've lost 2lbs since I started this "reboot", and while I'm happy about that I was hoping to be losing a bit more quickly, at least in the beginning. Oh well, progress is progress. 

anniemarie887