Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Weekend 3/5-3/6

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q:

GTKY: Have you ever met a celebrity? If not, what celebrity would you want to meet?

Re: TWW Weekend 3/5-3/6

• Month/Cycle: 17/14

CD/DPO: 23/9dpIUI

Timing: IUI

Typical LP length: 10-11 days

Testing: maybe monday

R/R: Working weekend for me! But the family dinner last night was very nice, good to see them.

CS/Q:

GTKY: Have you ever met a celebrity? If not, what celebrity would you want to meet? I've met a couple bands at concerts including Yellowcard and Plain White Ts. Both were pretty fun experiences.

ejoseph16
  • anniemarie887anniemarie887 member
    edited March 2022
    @fantasyflyte that chart is looking mighty pretty. 

fantasyflyte
  • Loading the player...
  • @anniemarie887 ngl I'm almost annoyed that it looks so nice because it gives me hope and hope is scary at this point.
    anniemarie887
  • sejicasejica member
    edited March 2022
    Month/Cycle: 5/3

CD/DPO: 31/10 (edit because I lost track/count)

Timing: -3, -2, -1, but feeling meh about it.

Typical LP length: 7-9

Testing: maaaaybe Monday, maybe Weds, but ff wants me to wait til 3/14 for some reason, but I'm not that patient. One annoying side effect of short LP: first day of missed period is not a useful test metric.

R/R: I'm also annoyingly getting my hopes up. I'm trying to build up my gratitude for a lengthening LP phase, but I know I'll be mostly devasted on cd1.

CS/Q: nah

GTKY: Have you ever met a celebrity? If not, what celebrity would you want to meet? I've never met one, but I'd want to meet Keanu Reeves because I've heard he's a great person.
    BabyName Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
    fantasyflyte
  • *lurking*

@fantasyflyte that chart!!!! 👀😬
  • @anniemarie887 @ejoseph16 temp is back down to normal luteal levels today so trying not to get my hopes up still. I think for my own sanity I'm going to wait until Tuesday or Wednesday to test, depending on what my temp is doing, because my period would be due tomorrow or Tuesday. FF predicts Tuesday. But I'm afraid if I test today or tomorrow that it'll still turn a false positive from the trigger even though it's been 12 days since that and it was almost gone by last Wednesday or Thursday. Bah to TWW brain.
  • @fantasyflyte I give you so much backbone for waiting, I would be doing the exact opposite tbh. 
    fantasyflyte
  • @anniemarie887 ngl the only reason i CAN wait is because I know if I get a faint positive now, I'll obsess over whether it's real or trigger leftovers.
    mrsmtothek
  • @anniemarie887 ngl the only reason i CAN wait is because I know if I get a faint positive now, I'll obsess over whether it's real or trigger leftovers.
    I feel you - this would be so difficult for me too. It *almost* is less painful seeing your temp dip than wondering if the BFP is legit. 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    anniemarie887