June 2022 Moms

Re: March Symptoms

• Is anyone else randomly choking on water? The number of times I’ve coughed up a bunch of water is significantly higher than any point in my life.
  • @pinkkillersheep Yes! It always makes me throw up too.
  • Loading the player...
  • acid reflux all day and night.
  • @romeoandjuliet146 ughhhh no.  I'm sorry. That's awful. Does anything help?
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Not sure that this is a symptom but this is where I'll put it.  So this kid hangs low.  Both my boys were low, but that was like...at the end.  This is 26 weeks and I swear this kid has never moved from being tucked in my right hip.  I can feel her when I bend over or if I lay on my side and bring my legs up.  I've never felt a movement other than that one lower right quadrant.  My boys were all over.  So just as I'm starting to worry she's stuck and her movements have become less strong/frequent I start feeling movement up on my right side in the last 24 hours.  Point taken child.  Got it. I don't remember it taking so long to feel movement up higher.
  • My tail bone hurts 😭 I was standing up a lot today at my desk even though my desk is not conducive to standing so now my back hurts lol 
  • @bww_0331 Sometimes Sprite helps.

@marionberry19 I hope your back feels better.
  • KFrobKFrob member
    edited March 2022
    @bww_0331 I carry super low too and I dont think I really feel any movements up high until close to the end. And even then it’s never up in my ribs so I guess that’s a good thing! But some of the down low movements  get to be doozies and will stop me in my tracks. 

Edit auto correct 
  • > @pinkkillersheep said:
    > Is anyone else randomly choking on water? The number of times I’ve coughed up a bunch of water is significantly higher than any point in my life.
    Yes!! Normally if I go between either food or water, the first gulp is always like “oh no I don’t know if this is gonna make it down”
  • My butttttttt muscles, they hurt every morning and then get better through the day. I know I need to start stretching them but being lazy is more appealing after work
  • I keep getting dizzy spells. Ugh. 
  • KFrobKFrob member
    My kids gave me a nasty cough.  Luckily it’s not Covid but it’s really starting to get old.  I finally broke down and took some Mucinex.  I can’t sleep, it’s making my whole core feel so weak, my throat raw, and my poor bladder couldn’t take it anymore so I’m officially peeing my pants.  Being sick and pregnant sucks. 
  • @KFrob I was really struggling with incontinence when I was coughing so much from Covid - I peed myself every time.  Finally just started wearing thick maxi pads and they made a huge difference because I didn't have to change my underwear and pants every time it happened lol.  Hope you feel better soon!
  • KFrobKFrob member
    Thanks @shoarmie99! I busted out my giant maxis I had left over from when I had DD3! 
  • Well. I’m definitely more irritable/have less patience. 
    Also, the nosebleeds. And congestion. 
  • @KFrob sick and pregnant is awful.  Covid had me with the same issue.  Coughing and pregnant is a recipe for disaster.
  • KFrobKFrob member
    @bww_0331 I seem to be okay sitting, but if I cough while standing it’s like open season lol. So over it! 
  • Well, I had a fun weekend. On Thursday night, I started having intense abdominal and lower back pain. It wasn't coming and going like contractions and baby was happily kicking up a storm. It continued all day Friday and was so. damn. bad. Then, I woke up on Saturday morning and had diarrhea about every 5 minutes. The pain morphed from stabbing pain to more gas pain. That lasted all day Saturday and all day Sunday. I finally went to the ER on Sunday afternoon because I could not take it anymore. My body and spirit felt defeated. After 3 hours giving me fluids and making sure baby was doing well, they sent me home with an antibiotic and said it must be a virus or bacteria and I just have to "get through it." Ugh. I'm starting to feel a bit better (fluids helped a lot), but sheesh it was a rough one.
    Pregnancy TickerSaveSave
  • @binxybaby i'm so sorry you had to go through that! Whatever this bug is, I hope it passes quickly! 
    ***History & TW in Spoiler***

***bfp & child warning***
    TTC - since 2014
    7 rounds of Clomid - BFN
    IUI #1 - October 2015 - BFN
    IUI #2 - November 2015 - BFN
    IUI #3 - December 2015 - BFN
    IVF #1 - March 2016
    Retrieval #1 - April 2016
    FET #1 - May 2016 - BFP!!! DS - Born January 2017
    Trying for baby #2...
    FET #2 - January 2018 - BFN  
    No more embryos left; switched to a new RE
    IVF/Retrieval #2 - January 2019
    IVF/Retrieval #3 - March 2019
    FET #3 - April 2019 - BFP!!! - DD: Born December 2019
    Trying for baby #3...
    FET #4 - October 2021 - BFP!!! - Due June 2022

• KFrobKFrob member
    @binxybaby your weekend makes my weekend look like a vacation! So sorry you’re dealing with that. Hopefully the antibiotics help and you’re feeling better soon. Pregnancy makes what’s normally awful unbearable and recovery takes so much longer!  
  • Thanks @tulips29 @KFrob
    On the plus side, L&D checked my cervix and I'm closed up so we're good there! 
    Pregnancy TickerSaveSave
  • My goodness what a weekend @binxybaby! Glad you’re feeling better now. And extra glad you have the peace of mind that your cervix is definitely closed!
  • @binxybaby what a miserable weekend. Hope you are on the mend soon!

im literally going to crawl into my chiropractor appointment tomorrow. My hips are out and popping. SPD is ramping up. Everything hurts and I just need to be able to function and go from sitting/standing or in/out the car etc. 
  • The symptoms have sure rolled in here!! I feel among the same fate, and have been sick + pregnant with Bronchitis. The doctor finally put me on antibiotics in order to prevent pneumonia. I was just out of the woods… when this weekend I got a double whammy- a yeast infection (probably from the antibiotics) and sciatic pain in my right side so painful that I am having trouble walking! Man, pregnancy is a doozie! We want two kids, but I’m scared I won’t make it through one pregnancy much less a second one!