Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Fri-YAY! 3/4

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q:

Re: TWW Fri-YAY! 3/4

• Month/Cycle: 17/14

CD/DPO: 22/8dpIUI

Timing: IUI

Typical LP length: 10-11 days

Testing: trying to hold out til Monday

R/R: my temp rose further this morning so I'm cautiously optimistic about it, but I did also sleep in so it could just be a fluke. I feel like I'm more drastically flipping between hopeful and not this cycle. Freaking TWW brain. But I'm off today and going to have dinner with most of my family today for the first time in a few weeks so woo!

CS/Q:

• @fantasyflyte Fx the temp rise is a good sign!

Month/Cycle: 7/6 AL

CD/DPO: 24/11

Timing: meh

Typical LP length: 12 + progesterone

Testing: BFN

R/R: Broke down and tested a day early. I'm calling it and quitting progesterone. I'm sure the flu did not help this cycle, but doesn't make it any less disappointing. Glad to already have the letrozole in hand to try next cycle. 

CS/Q: Nope
    fantasyflyte
  • Loading the player...
  • mrsmtothekmrsmtothek member
    edited March 2022

@fantasyflyte TWW brain is AWFUL. The struggle to maintain sanity and distraction is so hard some days! But double FX for that temp spike!

@abjm0325 Ugh I'm sorry. Sometimes even your best rationale can't outweigh those feelings of disappointment.

Month/Cycle: 3/2

CD/DPO: 21/6

Timing: -2, O, +1

Typical LP length: 10-12 days

Testing: No.

R/R: I love Fridays because they are usually devoid of big meetings and I can dig my teeth into work. Trying to level out the anxiety today but arguing with DH isn't helping. *TW* children, masks, vaccines.

Schools here this week have lifted all mask mandates and there's definitely a huge part of me that is freaking out. Both of my kids wear masks to school and have no issues with them - they are happy to wear them especially while DD cannot get vaccinated yet. But this issue is such a hot button topic between me and DH, I'm just so sick of it. For a lot of this pandemic we've struggled to find a balance that we can both agree on, and he just does not agree with what I think re: masks. Enter stressville USA.

CS/Q: Nope!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    fantasyflyteabjm0325