Trying to Get Pregnant

Healthy Goals & Habits w/o 2.28

bbrahmbhattbbrahmbhatt member
edited February 2022 in Trying to Get Pregnant
Dumbbells GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

What habits, goals, or resolutions are you focusing on this week/year? 

How's everything going? Any recent wins?

What has you motivated or struggling?
caseys02

Re: Healthy Goals & Habits w/o 2.28

• What habits, goals, or resolutions are you focusing on this week/year? Trying to get back to a certain weight while toning and gaining muscle. I was doing well, then got derailed, so I'm back on trying again.

How's everything going? Any recent wins? I've worked out very consistently for 3 weeks, and I've gained 4-5 lbs, which is very annoying. I know I need to make better choices in the kitchen and stop drinking so much. Goal for the week is no alcohol!

What has you motivated or struggling? My mom, brother and I have competition about losing a certain amount. There's $100 to pay out if you don't make the goal to everyone who does make it. Nobody made it last time (I was so close) and I'm hoping to make it this time.
    TTC History:
    Me: 36 H: 40 Married 2015. Together since 2010.
    TTC: Sept 2016-Oct 2017
    BFP Oct 2017. DD born July 2018.
    TTC: March 2020. BFP March 2020
    Due date was Nov 2020
    DS born Sept 2020. DS passed away Nov 2020 due to prematurity and birth trauma.
    TTC: March 2021
    IUI #1 Nov 2021, BFN
    IUI #2 Dec 2021 BFP.  MC Jan 2022
    IUI #3 Aug 2022 BFN
    IUI #4 Sept 2022 BFN
    AMH test came back at .081. Was going to move on to IVF with DE, but have decided not to. Will be leaving it up to the universe now.

acleverusernamebbrahmbhattanniemarie887
  • bbrahmbhattbbrahmbhatt member
    edited March 2022
    @bearmomma1 a competition is interesting! How long is the competition, and is it a set amount or individualized for each person?

What habits, goals, or resolutions are you focusing on this week/year? My goals are to work out 5-6 days/week, with 3-4 spin classes and 2 strength days. I'm also trying to make healthier meals, limit red meat and eat out less.

How's everything going? Any recent wins? Working out is going pretty well, I got up and worked out early 4 days last week! My win is that even though AF is here I still got my workout in yesterday and I got up early to get it done today; hopefully it will get easier after today, which is typically my worst flow day. 

What has you motivated or struggling? I ate well throughout the week, but from Saturday night on I was digging through the pantry and wolfing down chocolate and salty snacks. AF arrived yesterday afternoon so I guess that explains that lol. 
    anniemarie887
  • Loading the player...
  • What habits, goals, or resolutions are you focusing on this week/year? must get back on peloton after feeling sick for a week, starting week 4 of emma's crush your core

How's everything going? Any recent wins? managed to still check off all my core workouts and some stretching even though i felt awful, no way i was getting on the bike with how congested i was.

What has you motivated or struggling? um i am SO MOTIVATED by this sunshine at 7am and warmth!!

@bearmomma1 how are your clothes fitting though? bc weight isn't the only metric! you could be losing inches, but also building muscle!
    @bbhrahmbatt woo woo you go girl!!!!
    bbrahmbhattfirecracker_mama
  • @bbrahmbhatt We set a date of June 1 to each lose 10 lbs by then. (just a small bet) They both have more to lose, and are less active in general, and I'm usually a lot more active/exercising, so we decided it's a good bet. The first time we did this, I was the only one who won! woohoo $200! And then last year we all failed. Hopeful I can win again :)   How early is early for you? Teach me the ways of waking up early! I struggle rolling out of bed at the very last minute.

@anniemarie887 Been feeling a little bloated, but maybe that was my period about to start. (still spotting and now crampy today)  Horray Peloton! I took almost a few months off after getting PG, my loss, and then getting covid. It's been nice to get back in a grove but it's amazing how much stamina is lost in a short amount of time. Early morning sunshine and warmth is definitely a great motivator!
    TTC History:
    Me: 36 H: 40 Married 2015. Together since 2010.
    TTC: Sept 2016-Oct 2017
    BFP Oct 2017. DD born July 2018.
    TTC: March 2020. BFP March 2020
    Due date was Nov 2020
    DS born Sept 2020. DS passed away Nov 2020 due to prematurity and birth trauma.
    TTC: March 2021
    IUI #1 Nov 2021, BFN
    IUI #2 Dec 2021 BFP.  MC Jan 2022
    IUI #3 Aug 2022 BFN
    IUI #4 Sept 2022 BFN
    AMH test came back at .081. Was going to move on to IVF with DE, but have decided not to. Will be leaving it up to the universe now.

bbrahmbhatt
  • @anniemarie887 I'm glad you're feeling a little better! Way to go on keeping up with your core work even though you weren't feeling well.

@bearmomma1 I get up at 5 and am usually on the bike/mat by 515. I tell myself that if I get up and get dressed and workout for 5 minutes that if I am still truly not feeling it I can stop. Almost 100% of the time the endorphins have started flowing so I keep at it. I realized it's literally the only time I have that is guaranteed to myself to make my workout happen so I have just committed to doing it. Getting lighter earlier has definitely helped!
    bearmomma1
  • @bearmomma1 i know what you mean re stamina - but it should come back pretty quickly! and bloat is no joke, i swear i'm still having issues with some clothes
    @bbrahmbhatt yes girl! that is such a good outlook bc the endorphins are real!
    bbrahmbhattbearmomma1
  • What habits, goals, or resolutions are you focusing on this week/year? 
    Garmin has a challenge for the month of March: 400,000 steps and you get a free Starbucks drink. So I'm currently attempting that haha

How's everything going? Any recent wins?
    Went to the gym M-F this week! 

What has you motivated or struggling?
    I've done really well with diet too. Struggling bc the scale isn't changing but I'm feeling better so I know it's having an impact

FTM
    July 4th
    bbrahmbhattanniemarie887
  • @firecracker_mama that's awesome! Way to stay on target for the week!

I'm in the same boat with the scale. I worked out every day this week, and I've done well with my diet and tracking. My struggle was that I didn't get my strength workouts in as I planned, but I added an extra cardio session for the week. It's frustrating that the scale isn't really moving as much as I would like, but I just have to stick with it and hope the pounds start coming off. I'm hoping that this week it was due to AF and that next week I will see a larger movement. 
    firecracker_mama