Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Wednesday 2/23

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q:

Re: WTO Wednesday 2/23

• Month/Cycle: 14/16

CD: 13

WAYDTGKU: letrozole, metformin, IUI with trigger

R/R: I triggered last night and my IUI is going to be tomorrow morning and won't be affected by this weekend's snow! Woo! Other than that, I have a looong day today, boo.

CS/Q: my temps are actually playing fairly nice this cycle

• Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 12

WAYDTGKU: Temping, OPKs

R/R: Today is "work-day pack-day", meaning I'll be half furiously working at my desk and half running around like a chicken with my head cut off to pack us up for our trip tomorrow. It's only for 3 days but *ALL THE THINGS* - I have to pack them. It's a sickness.

CS/Q: The past couple of days I"ve been waking up a couple hours before my scheduled temp alarm because I have to pee. By this point I usually have at least 3-4 hours of sleep under my belt. Should I just temp then instead? Or go pee, and then temp in 2 hours when my alarm goes off? Does it make any substantial difference?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • @mrsmtothek I usually just pee and go back to bed, and temp when I get up for the day.
  • Month/Cycle: 2/1 AL

CD: 32 days AL, estimating about 10 days into my cycle

WAYDTGKU: OPKs, HIO, pnv, coq10, progesterone

R/R:  I thought I had an almost positive OPK yesterday, and got excited thinking O was going to happen sooner than later, but then I took one yesterday evening and one this morning and they're both not even close to positive. I guess I'll take one more mid-day, but I'm thinking I still have some time.

CS/Q:

@mrsmtothek temping always gave me added stress because I'm such a light sleeper that I never knew when to take it. I had an alarm set too but would always wake up before for one reason or the other. I think I would take it when I woke up though because I knew after I fell back asleep, it would never be as deep/restful as the beginning.

@fantasyflyte horray for your IUI not being weather affected!

TTC History:
    Me: 36 H: 40 Married 2015. Together since 2010.
    TTC: Sept 2016-Oct 2017
    BFP Oct 2017. DD born July 2018.
    TTC: March 2020. BFP March 2020
    Due date was Nov 2020
    DS born Sept 2020. DS passed away Nov 2020 due to prematurity and birth trauma.
    TTC: March 2021
    IUI #1 Nov 2021, BFN
    IUI #2 Dec 2021 BFP.  MC Jan 2022
    IUI #3 Aug 2022 BFN
    IUI #4 Sept 2022 BFN
    AMH test came back at .081. Was going to move on to IVF with DE, but have decided not to. Will be leaving it up to the universe now.

• @fantasyflyte with how this winter has been, it’s a major win to not be effected by snow 😂😂 

@mrsmtothek I just temp at the same time everyday, unless I’m up like 30 minutes before to go pee. It has worked out ok I guess. Lol

@bearmomma1 ugh that’s so frustrating! I had that last cycle! 

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 4

WAYDTGKU: BBT, OPK

R/R: Frustrating day at work today… we had a teacher leave her students outside during a fire drill and she went inside because “it’s just too cold outside!” Um I’m sorry, what?! I hope she gets fired and loses her teaching license. Maybe I’m petty, I don’t care, but she’s not a nice person. She made a serious error in judgement that was a safety concern. 

CS/Q: Nope